05-10 Sienna booster suggestions

mscarder

I'm looking to move DD into a booster except for longer trips. She rides in a evenflo big kid as a spare but I'd like something with more support and probably latch. Her legs go to sleep in the evenflo due to the lack of support and padding. I'd also like something with head wings or more support on the sides. Latch is just because I dont want to have to remember to buckle it in when she's in kindy this fall. She's bigger for her age at 50lbs and 51 inches. Its a bonus if you know the booster works well in all seating positions of the Sienna.

ADS

NannyMom

My daughter uses a Diono Monterey in our 2008 Sienna. Our version the shoulder belt doesn't stay in the guide, but they've changed the guide a couple times since then. It still stays near the guide, so that doesn't bother me. Not sure how it would work in the 3rd row with the headrests.

christineka

It doesn't have latch, but I love the recaro probooster. It works great in both the second and third rows. (Easier to buckle in the 3rd) I have a monterey on loan, but haven't gotten around to sticking it in the van yet. I don't think it's work with the 3rd row headrests. I've tried the compass b570 and was very disappointed in it. It's short, has tiny head wings, is difficult to buckle, and latch is a joke. (Only good for front accidents) I've tried the parkway and don't much like it. Maybe the new 2013 parkway will be an awesome seat? I had the clek oobr as well. The latch works great and the headrest, but my kids hated the seat. It has no leg support and the cover is scratchy. (I have kids, who only want soft covers.)

Dillipop

I have a SK Monterey and it works in our 08 8pass Sienna in all positions with the headrest on- which is supposedly required. Not sure how different the new Diono Monterey's are- pretty sure it's just the belt guides. My 10 year old is still comfy in it with the back on.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC