RF Radian 60 in 07 Odyssey 3rd Row?

U

Unregistered

Is it possible to get a good fit with the Radian 60 in the center seat of the third row?

I would like to purchase this carseat for my 6 month old son, but want to make sure it's a good fit.

I have my 26 month old twin girls RF in marathons in the captains' chairs and wanted to get a Radian for the youngest. Currently he is in his infant seat in the center spot of the third row.

Thanks so much!

Heather

ADS

Robert

CPST Instructor
Heather,

If your going to buy the seat from the store, see if they will let you try the seat out first in your vehicle.

lovinwaves

Hmm...where are you seeing it?

To the OP: I have a Radian I can try to put in the middle third row, but the Odyssey is so popular that I'm sure someone here knows for sure if it will. HOpefully they will chime in soon.

I imagine it will install just fine with LATCH, but remember the Odyssey's latch and tether only go to 40lbs, so after that you will need to use the vehicle seatbelts. The third row center position has a lap shoulder belt that comes down from the ceiling and the buckles on each side are VERY forward of the seatbite(crack of seat). I have a hard time getting any carseat installed in that position let alone the outboard positions. So just thinking of "the future" for your radian install.

H

hooperb

Re: RF Radian 65 in 07 Odyssey 3rd Row?

Thanks so much for your replies.

I just ordered the seat and will let you know how it goes. We will try to install it in the extra seat in the middle of the captains chairs between the 2 Marathons, but if that doesn't work with all 3 RF, then we will keep my son in the 3rd row. If it doesn't fit now, then perhaps when we turn the girls around (someday), the Radian will fit RF between 2 FF Marathons.

Thanks again,

Heather

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC