For Sale Cybex x fit

koda&phiasmama

This just doesn't work well with my seatbelt issues, purchased from a member here last year I'm thinking 75 shipped. It's blue I will upload photos and DOM later.

1029_zpsd5d786a5.jpg

1031_zps9ff1f34f.jpg

View attachment 22717

ETA: there are a few smudges on the seat I will clean up before it goes.

ETA: price changed !

Last edited:
ADS

Dorothy

We're you still interested ?

Does this require vehicle headrest/support?

I have a Vivo coming, but I don't have a headrest in the center back position. So, if it doesn't work with the seatbelt geometry or boosts her ears higher than the seatback, we will have to try something else.

koda&phiasmama

Does this require vehicle headrest/support?

I have a Vivo coming, but I don't have a headrest in the center back position. So, if it doesn't work with the seatbelt geometry or boosts her ears higher than the seatback, we will have to try something else.

I believe the manual states the vehicle headrest can be removed.

koda&phiasmama

Adding that we could use a Parkway SG I don't need latch for the seating position I want it for any boy or GN cover would do but would love blue !

koda&phiasmama

Want to trade for a Probooster by chance? I had an X-fix, sold it, and instantly regretted it :(

I'm thinking DS will outgrow that shortly he is 54 inches ill have to look that up but doesn't it have latch ? I really want the tallest non latch booster out there for my crappy 3rd row.

ETA: 61 inches actually they may work I feel bad I've passed on a trade offer for a different seat thinking this was shorter !

Can you tell me what color and maybe some pics ?

Dorothy

I just realized I never replied back to you. Sorry! We have put the booster search on hold for just a bit. I'm sure this will be gone by the time we get back to it. ;)

JCsMomma

What do you drive that this is incompatible with? If it's a Caravan it's not going to work for me either... But otherwise I might be interested. Need to look up the stats to see how tall it goes though! I have a like-new Maui Blue PWSG for trade..

koda&phiasmama

I just realized I never replied back to you. Sorry! We have put the booster search on hold for just a bit. I'm sure this will be gone by the time we get back to it. ;)

No problem ! Thanks for letting me know.

What do you drive that this is incompatible with? If it's a Caravan it's not going to work for me either... But otherwise I might be interested. Need to look up the stats to see how tall it goes though! I have a like-new Maui Blue PWSG for trade..

We drive a Durango, sounds good let me know!

JCsMomma

Your DS still fits in the x-fix at 54"? I just read somewhere that if a child has outgrown the Nautilus harness then they've probably outgrown this booster, and my DS outgrew the Nautilius a loooong time ago! He's got a long torso but he's shorter than your DS, I'd say 52" max.

I found a video showing the belt guides - this seat is pretty cool! Trying to find more info on if it will fit my DS, I need to measure his torso I guess!

koda&phiasmama

Your DS still fits in the x-fix at 54"? I just read somewhere that if a child has outgrown the Nautilus harness then they've probably outgrown this booster, and my DS outgrew the Nautilius a loooong time ago! He's got a long torso but he's shorter than your DS, I'd say 52" max.

I found a video showing the belt guides - this seat is pretty cool! Trying to find more info on if it will fit my DS, I need to measure his torso I guess!

I actually haven't had him in this seat in roughly 3 months maybe so he could have, I'll have him sit in it and check it out I know he was at the max height of it.

JCsMomma

So, I do think DS would fit in it, but from what I can find the belt guides aren't going to work with my wonky seat belts in the seating position I need him so Ill have to pass :(

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC