Anyone interested in baby Patagonia Puffball stuff? Or baby fleece?

gigi

UPDATE: I added a bunch of new girls coats. 12-18, 2T, and 3T! Ready to ship quickly!

The BEST car seat coats! Super warm and never add bulk. I have everything ready to ship quickly!

I have:

Girl's 12 month jacket/18 month pant combo in a turquoise/floral pattern (pants run short). NWT $30

Girl's 18 month suit in turquoise floral/reverses to turquoise. Worn but in great shape. $20

The suit is a little dingy from spring play but the pattern hides it well and it looks nice. It isn't quite as bright as the new and I'm throwing it in the wash, but it is in great shape. I'd say both would fit around the same amount of time. The suit fit my baby better because she was SO skinny the pants fell down. The arms on the jacket are maybe 1/2" shorter than the suit but they fit similarly on my girl.

IMAG1288.jpg

Puffball suit 2T NWT, marked irregular but in perfect condition. $35

IMAG1571.jpg

Also Puffball jacket in the same pink plaid as the suit above, 3T. Worn through winter but in excellent condition, no stains and no wear beside minor wash wear. $20, for $40 i'll include EUC amazing matching size 9 Kamik boots in dark berry with fur trim!

Last edited:
ADS

geekKT

Maybe? :)

I'd like to see pics of the girly stuff if possible, specifically the first two or the columbia fleece bear suit. I'm trying to guess what size the little one will be this winter... she seems to be fairly average but cloth diapers make me size up a bit. I guess I'm most interested in the 18m stuff.

Thanks!

zoecoltsmama

I just wanted to say, we have/had all the listed Patagonia gear. I have loved them all!!! Wish your sizes were bigger! Anyone thinking about it, I say go for it! You won't regret it. Also the puff ball stuff works with CDs very well!

gigi

ETA posted pics of the girl puffballs.

I would think CDs would fit well. The puffballs have ample butt room, especially the pants. And the jacket is very roomy too.

I am looking for the Columbia suit. Baby is napping so I'll photo the Owls later.

Last edited:

gigi

I am looking for it...we are moving everything is in boxes :). Shipping would be included in the price above. :)

Bad news on the Columbia and owls - I can't find them! :(

gigi

UPDATE: I added a bunch of new stuff, including Robeez booties 18-24 months. Coats in 12-18, 2T, and 4-5/5-6! Ready to ship quickly!

Sorry about the boys stuff, I cannot find it...must have given it away at some point.

gigi

Please someone buy these! It is making me sad that none fit my daughter...they are so cute! Discounts for multiple items!

gigi

Can you send me a pic of the navy jungle animals Patagonia? Thanks!

I JUST sold it this afternoon. Sorry!!!!

All the rest still available. Save me from the hassle of eBay...PLEASE! These coats are gorgeous, warm, and SAFE! :)

Last edited:

gigi

I still have all of the stuff in thre original post. If anyone is looking for awesome baby girls coats or 18-24m robeez booties, look here!

jennzee

I want the northface jacket...I'm heading off to a doc appt, but I'll PM you when I'm done to work out the deets!

gigi

I have all the Patagonia still. Mostly new/like New! I cannot believe they didn't sell here! I'll keep them available for one more week. If they don't sell a lucky littte lady I know in Minnesota is getting 3 years of car seat coats!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC