Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Snugride and Booster

Need to sell ASAP so make office is price is too high
    Prefer local Pick up
    Any Pics can be sent

I have the following

Rear adjust Snug ride 22 with 2 covers one neutral one girl canopy included
    only used as back up for 2 years Made 2011 expires Dec 31, 2017.
    I do not have the user book though have all other parts no wrecks of course harness has not been washed the neutral cover is http://www.walmart.com/ip/Graco-Snug...-Dots/13017317
    We do have pets
    asking $50

The First years folding High back booster B570 made 10/23/10 expires 10/23/17 has all parts but one yellow cup and the user book I have it somewhere just cant find it. Has some fading at the top
    no wrecks cover has not been washed
    asking $40
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Halie 6/5/2005 between 1 month and 3 months old
    Hannah 9/14/2012 3 weeks old

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Re: Snugride and Booster

I so need to sell ASAP make offers
    I have the user book for the Booster still cant find the other yellow cup though
    I will wash all covers before sending.
    Halie 6/5/2005 between 1 month and 3 months old
    Hannah 9/14/2012 3 weeks old