New 20% off Albee code

aporthole

Current 20% off code for Albee Baby is "ind20". Works on most full priced items (some brands excluded such as Clek).

Cybex Aton and Aton 2 both qualify, as does Chicco Nextfit, Graco Size 4 Me, and Evenflo SureRide.

Email didn't list an end date for the code, but I'm guessing it is good at least through the 4th (of July).

ADS

aporthole

Also works for:
Kiddy Cruiserfix and World Plus. Cruiserfix comes down to $175 with the code.

Pre-order of new Parkway SG/L. SGL comes down to $119.99, SG down to $95.99

Recaro Performance Sport combo seat down to $199

aporthole

Do they ever have codes that work on sale merchandise? Seems like very little is full price.

Not that I've ever seen. They generally have prices similar to Amazon for most items, but depending on your state Amazon charges sales tax. Albee only charges sales tax if you live NY (at least for now). The full price items plus the 20% off makes their prices much lower than Amazon for the items I listed.

aporthole

Looks the the new code "jul913" expired yesterday 7/14.

I'll update when the next one comes out. They've had 20% off codes pretty often lately (Memorial Day, Father's Day, 4th of July, and then the most recent one).

aporthole

New code as of August 1, 2013 "aug20". Works for all of the same as before. Looks like Foonf is excluded, but Foonf does comes with free Clek wheeled travel bag ($120 value).

Edit to add:
Only item that formerly worked, but no longer does is the Recaro Performance Sport.

ebp913

New code as of August 1, 2013 "aug20". Works for all of the same as before. Looks like Foonf is excluded, but Foonf does comes with free Clek wheeled travel bag ($120 value).

Edit to add:
Only item that formerly worked, but no longer does is the Recaro Performance Sport.

UGH! I didn't order the Foonf soon enough and now the 15off code isn't working for that either! It worked yesterday! I would much rather save 15 or 20% than have a travel bag.

aporthole

chicco seems to be excluded from their 15% off coupons now - is this new or will they be excluded now?

The "15off" coupon currently works on the NextFit as well as the KeyFit.

What are you trying to buy?

I know they currently have a separate 25% off code right now for the Cortina/KeyFit travel system "cts25".

YinzerMama

The "15off" coupon currently works on the NextFit as well as the KeyFit.

What are you trying to buy?

I know they currently have a separate 25% off code right now for the Cortina/KeyFit travel system "cts25".

I wasn't trying anything. Just reading. :) It says Chicco is an excluded brand.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC