NBD July 2013 (Reminder: No swap content allowed outside of Swap forum)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADS

1mommy

NBD July

Where does the time go?

Anyways its a new month, not seeing anything on my wish list yet, but I don't have a lot on it, a marathon, a fronter90, and a nextfit.

Also I am laughing at the fisher price "Rock N Play sleeper" being listed under car seats.

bpirof

[

Lol it fits great in the cargo area of SUVs! Or just take out the front passenger seat and you can put it there and rock your baby while you drive

Hehehe

1mommy

Re: NBD July 2013

There is a fronter 85 for 165 in blue, just in case anyone is looking for one...

actuallyamanda

Their facebook page says that the 4th of July sale starts tomorrow! I'm hoping to find a great deal on a stroller.

cookie123

My Frontier 90 came today while DH was at the dentist. I hid it in the closet LOL! He just asked me yesterday what I do with all my money. I think I need to slide it in under the radar.:) You know, the old 'Oh, I've had that forever" routine!

The box looks opened and resealed. We're probably going to be gone most of the day, so I'll have to look at it tomorrow after he goes to work!

thtr4me

Do any good toddler carriers ever come up? Like, larger than the Ergo?

What features on the Ergo are not working for you? Maybe I can help point you in the direction of a few brands to look into. And you can always try FSOT on thebabywearer.com for deals on carriers.

thepote

What features on the Ergo are not working for you? Maybe I can help point you in the direction of a few brands to look into. And you can always try FSOT on thebabywearer.com for deals on carriers.

She has a long torso so the top edge is at her mid back. She's 2.5, 30lbs, size 2t pants and 3t-4t shirts, 36" height.

Also, the chest buckle broke, so it's hard to keep on my shoulders.

mevs mom

She has a long torso so the top edge is at her mid back. She's 2.5, 30lbs, size 2t pants and 3t-4t shirts, 36" height.

Sounds like she's too big for the ergo. I would look at a toddler kinderpack or Tula.

Phineasmama

I was wondering how long that TF was going to stay up!! I love the color too. I didn't get it because DD2 (my last RFer) is already 34 lbs and not even 2 years old yet :rolleyes:

thtr4me

Here are a few on thebabywearer.com to consider:

http://www.thebabywearer.com/forum/...school-Std-Kinderpack-with-Celtic-pattern-PFA

http://www.thebabywearer.com/forum/showthread.php?520051-BabyHawk-Oh-Snap-95ppd

A Mei Tai (straps no buckles)
http://www.thebabywearer.com/forum/...TF-Melrose-and-Echino-Cocoa-Butterfly-fabrics

first one in this listing
http://www.thebabywearer.com/forum/showthread.php?519766-TOD-STD-amp-PS-STD-KP-Kanga-XT

http://www.thebabywearer.com/forum/showthread.php?519512-FSOT-Kanga-XT-150-gorgeous!

http://www.thebabywearer.com/forum/showthread.php?520060-Kinderpack-preschool-plus-with-drool-pads

Okay, that should give you some stuff to consider. Most of these are preschool sized, or known for having taller bodies. Just about anything will have a taller body than an Ergo, which have one of the shortest bodies among that type of carrier.

Snow mom

Bad NBD day for me. I just received a britax carrier sans UPC and the carseat I had shipped to my mom arrived looking like it had fallen off the back of a fast moving truck. We're going to Skype later so I can "see" the seat but I think I'm going to be making my first NBD returns.

Sunshine112

Bad NBD day for me. I just received a britax carrier sans UPC and the carseat I had shipped to my mom arrived looking like it had fallen off the back of a fast moving truck. We're going to Skype later so I can "see" the seat but I think I'm going to be making my first NBD returns.

Why would you return the carrier just because it doesn't have the upc? If it was open and resealed box that's pretty much exactly what you got.

Snow mom

Why would you return the carrier just because it doesn't have the upc? If it was open and resealed box that's pretty much exactly what you got.

Because the UPC was what I wanted/needed. The carseat that they shipped my mom was the wrong seat in a different wrong box (which explains why it was so crushed).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC