ISO of girly Classic MA covers

ADS

Kel

Bump...any girly covers out there. I'd like to buy this weekend. I have cow, Ashley, and Olivia. So thinking Foofy, or if there's another girly bright cover someone has I'd love to see it. My MA shipped on the 3rd, so any day it should be here!

Kel

Thanks for looking for me. I did take a peek on eBay before, but the girly ones there, I already have. Plus sometimes e bays out of my price range!

Kaitsmom

I have a Mariposa (yellow with butterflies), all pads, VGUC, has some snagging on the back, but no stains on the front. I was asking $35 + shipping

Kaitsmom

I have a pic of the front and pads

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130711_001103.png
    ForumRunner_20130711_001103.png
    342.5 KB · Views: 11
  • ForumRunner_20130711_001130.png
    ForumRunner_20130711_001130.png
    342.5 KB · Views: 12

Kel

Thinking about getting one more. Anyone have one of the old bright girly ones? With all the pads. Or barnum?

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC