Who is getting a Signo?

ADS

lovinwaves

Once we get moved and money is not as tight we will likely replace our Marathons with two Signos or two Comos. :D

laurenrachey

assuming no major issues when we see it in person, we are getting it. I have had the money put up for it for....oh...3 months at least. :whistle: the jeopardy tune.. I think I have accepted the lack of RF tether, since DS is already close to 30lbs, it doesn't really make sense to take a 2 pound hit on the RF weight just to get the tether. And I don't like the Radian. So as long as the head wings aren't vice like, we're getting it.

ZephyrBlue

SPB, are you convinced that the Como's SIP is as effective w/out the head bolster as the head wings in the Signo?

TracyRee

I am. I have one on preorder and am waiting impatiently. If it works and DS is ok witht he head thing, we'll keep it. If the head thing is a problem but the seat installs well, I'll get a como.

A regent won't fit in my car, the Radian wouldn't install in my car and I don't know what other choices we have...

mommyto4

I wish I had a kid that was small enough to get one for. I can't justify it to DH when our youngest already weighs 80 pounds and our smallest weighs 65 pounds and is a very tall almost 9 year old.

southpawboston

SPB, are you convinced that the Como's SIP is as effective w/out the head bolster as the head wings in the Signo?

yeah, convinced enough to buy it if the signo's head wings are still restrictive. i'm still holding out to see how much DD2 likes the signo's wings. i also really like the LATCH bar, i think it makes for a tighter/easier install.

mom2boys

I am! I ordered mine already, and I am praying I like it. I ordered a Blvd as his main seat, and the Signo was going to be a spare. But, now I wish I hadn't ordered the Blvd, as it won't last us very long- he's long torso'd at 18 months. So, I regret that decision, but don't want to pay the $ to ship it back. So, we are using it. I am really praying that I don't feel this way about the Signo. I plan on making the Signo his main seat once I get it.

I hope we get them before the end of the year!!!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC