Pioneer 70 in Congo at BRU/BabyTrend Hybrid

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Well, it more or less looks the same as the Frontier. But the cover! It's like a nylon winter coat, and and the seat is super duper padded. Really impressed with it. And the red is really a nice true red. My store manager made me laugh, she will.not.touch the microfiber Frontier, but is totally fine with the shiny-ish snowjacket on the P70 (Should we call it that? BP70?).
Anyway, it's not due on the floor till 7/2, but I think most stores probably have one in stock by now if you have the urge to go check it out.
Also, here's the new BT Hybrid, I didn't even know it was coming, but it has 17.5 inch top slots, about 19.5 as a booster, and can be used backless. It's a pain to put together and has strange install instructions (rear entry and front entry... pretty funny manual :cool:) (edit, I thought the pics of it in comparison to well known seats would give you a decent impression of it's size).

Attachments

• photo (8).jpg
    photo (8).jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 60
  • photo (10).jpg
    photo (10).jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 61
ADS

canadiangie

It's actually called Hybrid?

Those red tabs along the front, are those for belt routing? Is it LBP style routing?

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Yep, those red things are for the long path/front entry install, for use with tether (rear entry, short path, is for use if you don't have a tether anchor)

At first I thought it was called the Edge, but that turned out to be the color name. Plus I was laughing too much over the belt paths and crying too much trying to assemble it (the back was remarkably tricky to jam into the base).

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
There was an older model that was red and blacj and irrc it was not easy to install.

Yeah, the one at Target. I never even saw it IRL, so I hope this is somehow different and better. If I get a chance soon I'll go play with seats at work and see how it goes (one big thing? The chest clip is better on this one than the rigid FastBack we had at BRU, at least, there's some room for an actual neck in there, now, lol).

Jessica61624

Yeah, the one at Target. I never even saw it IRL, so I hope this is somehow different and better. If I get a chance soon I'll go play with seats at work and see how it goes (one big thing? The chest clip is better on this one than the rigid FastBack we had at BRU, at least, there's some room for an actual neck in there, now, lol).

It has a front adjust instead of individual adjusters on the harness.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC