Pics of 2yo and 6mo in BLUSH COMO!!

An Aurora

Senior Community Member
I drove across town to see the Como at this little baby boutique today. I went in expecting to hate it but I LOVE IT! It's like a lazy boy. Surprisingly light, and the pink is so much prettier in person! The shop owner didn't want me to change the strap height or take the bolsters off, so the pics are all with them in.

First, my 26 month old DD, 27lbs, 37 inches, 14" torso.
anna024.jpg
anna027.jpg

The wings are ridiculous for her age, but I couldn't try it without them :rolleyes:. The sides look so deep and comfy! And it's very plush.

She's right above the 2nd from top slots, with the infant pillow in. She'll probably use the 3rd from top without the pillow, RF'ing.
anna026.jpg

She still has lots of room left RF'ing!! WOOHOOO!!
anna025.jpg

And my 6 month old little cutie pie. Again, I couldn't adjust the straps so the straps and the bolster are way up high.

anna029.jpg

anna028.jpg

We are in love! We did not get to install it because it was 108 today. I am probably going back to buy it Monday and I will take tons of pics then ;)

Last edited:
ADS

ZephyrBlue

Oh, the pink is SO pretty!! Your girls look great in it, BTW! Will your local shop price match? I think that Melissa (LovinWaves) has a deal on them right now, with no sales tax and free shipping, so I'd email her before you buy locally, if you're looking to score a deal ;)

An Aurora

Senior Community Member
This guy had them for $249 and he would ship free, with no sales tax if I wanted it shipped home instead of flying back with it. I am thinking of getting one Como and one Signo, since one kiddo at least has to be outboard. I think I'll get DD1 the Como now and then order a Signo for DD2 through Melissa ;) I have to say I am impressed! But I haven't tried to install it. That would be a good test, since right now in my IL's 2002 Santa Fe I have a Marathon passenger side RF, Radian center FF, and I'd have to install the Como driver's side outboard.

safeinthecar

Moderator - CPS Technician
Darn it I wish that thing went to 80#!!!

DD would only have 10# left in it. Think it would be worth it?

Kimberly

BABYGIRLLYNDSEY

That seat is sooo pretty and your girls are so cute! Thanks so much for the photos!!! It's too bad that the lady wouldn't let you take out the pillows.

mommyto4

What cuties you have. The seat looks great. It makes me want another baby just so I can get a new seat.:D

safeinthecar

depending on her growth pattern, 10lbs can be a while.

If it was one of my other kids, I would buy it because it takes then YEARS to gain 10#, But my 5.5 yo has gained 20# since she went ffing at a 3.5 yrs.

Hmmm, that doesn't sound that bad really, 20# in 2 yrs. And DS is 9# lighter than DD.

I have to think about this.

Kimberly

safeinthecar

Im sure you will have someone to pass it to if she outgrows it quickly ;)

Well, yes, my niece, but I need a long term solution for a lb-only no tethers spot. I guess I can return the Radian ( when SK sends me a new one because I really want Russ to see for himself the cracking he keeps telling me is immposible)and get a como instead. When she outgrows it I could always buy another Radian. Hopefully by then the bugs will be worked out.

Kimberly

Lara

Hey, were you at Just Juvenile in Scottsdale? LOL I was there today to play with the Como! The background in the pics looked oddly familiar....small world!

Too bad about the guy not letting you adjust it. that's really wierd. He didn't seemed bothered by me playing with it, but I didn't really try and adjust it or anything. He's apparently not there during the week, I might have to go back then and try my friend's baby in it since he wouln't let you adjust it.

wow that is nice! It is the first pink seat i would look to buy, that is if we get them here in NZ.

Great piccys. Why didnt the store man let you change the heights? that's a bit sad!

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Weeeeee! Mine's being shipped to me now! I hope I get it Monday :)
I'm so excited your dd has so much growing room in it!!!!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC