What are your fave table boosters?

zoecoltsmama

What are your fave table boosters? I have a 2y & 4Y old. they both need boosters to sit at the table. The ones I have seen so far seem too short. I would love them to be easy to clean, tall enough so they make a difference, and comfortable so they don't feel like jumping up before they finish a meal. We have wooden ladder back chairs if that makes a difference.

ADS

mominabigtruck

Cosco restaurant style boosters. Mine are beige plastic squares and two heights, you just flip it over and one side is higher up than the other.

featherhead

If I can piggy back on your thread...

Are there any that work with benches? Ideally we would move DD3 to the bench with her sisters once we need her seat for the baby.

Sunny_84

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B002TUTQMM/ref=redir_mdp_mobile"]Graco Blossom Booster Seat, Brown/Tan:Amazon:Baby[/ame]

We have this one for my 2 and 4 year olds. One has blue and the other is green. They both like them and can be used with or without the buckle. Super easy to clean, too

MommyShannon

Are there any that work with benches? Ideally we would move DD3 to the bench with her sisters once we need her seat for the baby.

The Diono angle adjuster works well for just a little extra height. Mostly I just have DD2 sit on her knees on the bench.

sm1982

I've used this one for my niece starting around 2.5, she's (big) 4.5 now and still uses it. It sticks pretty well to my wooden chairs, she climbs in & out without it tipping. She hates most boosters but likes this one because its cushioned. It wipes clean with a wet cloth.
[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Baby-Smart-Cooshie-Booster-Seat/dp/B001E0FLYK/ref=cm_cr_pr_pb_t"]Amazon.com: Baby Smart Cooshie Booster Seat - Black: Baby[/ame]
(edited to fix link)

sm1982

Never mind - it looks like they don't make that one anymore! This one looks pretty similar and has great reviews,
[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Prince-Lionheart-Soft-Booster-Seat/dp/B00029T4D8/ref=pd_cp_ba_0"]Amazon.com: Prince Lionheart - Soft Booster Seat - Mint: Baby[/ame]

Kel

I've been looking for a booster too. 1st I bought the Prince lion heart posted above. They we're so nice. I bought mint and pink. My DS ate pasta the 1st day in the seat, and stained it red.never came out, even with bleach. Then he poked it with a fork, and made holes in it while he ate. He just turned 3.

After seeing the post using a car booster zipped tied, I'm going to try our Amp booster I have today. It would wipe clean. Then I'll try our LB TB and see if either work.

bella_1818

We used this one with DS for a travel booster seat because restaurant high chairs creep me out. We liked it so well, we sold his regular highchair and will just use this at home for DD.

It's super easy to clean. Garden hose was my favorite method.

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B001GQ2RWQ/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?qid=1372286961&sr=8-1&pi=SL75"]Fisher-Price Healthy Care Deluxe Booster Seat, Red/White:Amazon:Baby[/ame]

sirrahn

We used this one with DS for a travel booster seat because restaurant high chairs creep me out. We liked it so well, we sold his regular highchair and will just use this at home for DD.

It's super easy to clean. Garden hose was my favorite method.

Fisher-Price Healthy Care Deluxe Booster Seat, Red/White:Amazon:Baby

These are really nice seats. My youngest DD never used a highchair and went straight into this booster. She *just* recently stopped using it in the dining room (she's petite and table is kind of high) and it's still in fabulous shape even after all of these years. I actually had 2 of them because DD1 used hers for many years as well. It was passed on and as far as I know is still being used.

cupcakepirate11

vmmatula

This one will!!! http://www.ebay.com/itm/FIRST-YEARS-3-in-1-Portable-BOOSTER-SEAT-High-Chair-w-TRAY-In-Box-/360662949573?pt=Feeding&hash=item53f92fdec5#ht_102wt_997

I have it and the straps that hold it to the chair are not actually connected to the seat so you could easily take the strap out from where it goes side to side under the kids bottom and instead go front to back. the tighter you get it the more sturdy of course but it would attach. we have a bench and that seat in another color. if i get a chance, i can try it tonight if you'd like!
its also handy cause it folds down and attaches to seats anywhere you travel.

if for some reason it doesnt work, you could always try a hook on high chair over the bench so the child is near your other children but "contained."

ps: i see these at garage sales and on craigslist alot so they may be an older model...i know mine is.

featherhead

This one will!!! http://www.ebay.com/itm/FIRST-YEARS-3-in-1-Portable-BOOSTER-SEAT-High-Chair-w-TRAY-In-Box-/360662949573?pt=Feeding&hash=item53f92fdec5#ht_102wt_997

I have it and the straps that hold it to the chair are not actually connected to the seat so you could easily take the strap out from where it goes side to side under the kids bottom and instead go front to back. the tighter you get it the more sturdy of course but it would attach. we have a bench and that seat in another color. if i get a chance, i can try it tonight if you'd like!
its also handy cause it folds down and attaches to seats anywhere you travel.

if for some reason it doesnt work, you could always try a hook on high chair over the bench so the child is near your other children but "contained."

ps: i see these at garage sales and on craigslist alot so they may be an older model...i know mine is.

Sure, that would be great! Thanks :)

Janina

I loe love love my stokke trip trapp chairs. They are the best. Super comfortable for kids since they support the legs and easy wipe clean. Only downside is that they are expensive. Keekaroo is a slightly cheaper option.
I also like the Soft Gear booster seat in espresso so it doesn't stain. Good for 4 year old. Maybe a little low for 2 year old.

vmmatula

Sure, that would be great! Thanks :)

I was wrong. sorry. I think it could work better than most cause you could put a strap of some sort(attached straps, belt, bungee, etc) across the seat portion and around the bench but I'm not sure it would be as ideal as i thought since the seat is adjustable so if they moved suddenly enough or it wasnt tight enough, you could acually separate the seat from the rest of the frame while its strapped in...not sure if that could happen and in a pinch i'd totally still do it but for daily use, a car booster might be a better bet..although the one i linked to does offer the option of strapping the child in. pm me if you want me to take pics...for some reason, that didn't cross my mind at the time. sorry.

aeormsby

featherhead

I was wrong. sorry. I think it could work better than most cause you could put a strap of some sort(attached straps, belt, bungee, etc) across the seat portion and around the bench but I'm not sure it would be as ideal as i thought since the seat is adjustable so if they moved suddenly enough or it wasnt tight enough, you could acually separate the seat from the rest of the frame while its strapped in...not sure if that could happen and in a pinch i'd totally still do it but for daily use, a car booster might be a better bet..although the one i linked to does offer the option of strapping the child in. pm me if you want me to take pics...for some reason, that didn't cross my mind at the time. sorry.

Ok, thanks for trying :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC