Carseat shuffle help

agave

So 2 weeks ago I turned my 3 1/2 yr old FF and put my 5 yr old in a booster. In less than a week I had both kids asking to RF. 5 yr old wants to RF for long trips and booster for short making her Frontier a dust collector. 3.5 yr old begged for months to FF the first thing she said when she sat in her Frontier is "It's not soft." I have seats that fit big RF but 3 yr old does not want to give up the radian. Should I sell he Frontiers and get another radian or wait and see if they change their minds? I also have a maestro and a roundabout 50 that will probably live in DH's car and grandparents.

ADS

djma

Would your oldest fit in a SureRide? I would let the little one keep the radian and get a SureRide for the oldest if they would fit.

Otherwise, I would just see if they change their minds.

ETA - Nevermind, just saw your oldest's weight. Maybe bribe the youngest to go in the SureRide? LOL

agave

Yeh, my oldest would need a radian, to bribe my youngest out of the radian I'd need something soft, blue and lots of leg room. My 5 yr old says she doesn't care about the color as long as it's not scratchy. I may start by selling one seat and wait for mind changes on the other. I really didn't expect my 5 yr old to change her opinion on RF, she really seems to like it now.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC