For Sale or Trade Checking Interest plum RXT and RA 55 Onyx

shashoo

The plum RXT DOM is 6/2012 and is in EEUC. We used it only for ERF and I have all the infant pads. Thinking $220 ppd or 230 with angle adjuster unless I can fit them all in the original box then $225.
Price reduction....$200 shipped with angle adjuster!! $190
SOLD!!!

image-3824628608.jpg

image-2008777962.jpg

The RA 55 is in Onyx with a DOM 2/2012 and was thinking 120 ppd. We only used this seat a handful of times and it is also in EEUC.
Price reduced 100ppd!

image-2453454580.jpg

image-2981825129.jpg

Last edited:
ADS

danivdp

Well, if it's $240 shipped new, that is $30 a year depreciation if you assume it is worth $0 at the end of 8 yrs. So $210 at the most, but the reason *I* buy used is to get a discount, so the most I'd pay for it if I wanted one would be $200 shipped.

But I don't need it, as pretty as it is :)

shashoo

Price lowered again!! Make me an offer. Open to trades (convertibles with top slots over 17 inches, combination seats or boosters).

switchfoot52

I have a brand new Britax Pioneer in the Garden Gate pattern. My mother bought it for my 16 month old!! I'm having issues returning it. I want her to keep rearfacing. I would love to trade you for the Diono Radian. I still have the box and can ship asap. Thanks

shashoo

I talked to dh and he wants to hold me to my statement earlier this year of saying she can be boostered full time this fall after her 6th birthday. We also already have a clek Oobr to put her in that we used for a pinch last year. So I guess I don't need any other seats right now :(. I could probably be tempted by a recaro pro/performance sport though or maybe a cactus flower frontier 90. The cactus flower was one of the only approved color choices by dc.

JCsMomma

Is the RXT still available? If so I am interested. I do have several boosters, and also both a ProSport and Performance Sport I may be willing to trade... PM me!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC