Holy carp...

Phineasmama

I just weighed DS (4 years old) to make sure I can keep his Foonf installed with LATCH for the time being. He's 37.5 lbs so we're good. But the baby got all jealous and wanted to be weighed too...she's 20 months old and 34 lbs :eek: I am so glad I have high weight limit RFing seats otherwise we'd never even make it to 3 years RFing! She's already in size 3-4T and size 7-8 shoes!

ADS
O

odegsa

My 16 month old is 29 lbs, 33", 3T tops and size 6 shoes. It's insane, isn't it?! I'm really hoping to make it to 3 too. We shall see.

Brigala

CPST Instructor
Um, yeah. My daughter is 2 years, 10 months old. I weighed her today (t-shirt, shorts, lightweight sandals) and she is 39 lbs, 3 oz. About 1-2 lbs up from last month, so it looks like she's hitting her next growth spurt. She also measured at 39.5" (with the sandals on, so 39" probably barefoot). She's growing out of her 4T shirts, but is still wearing 2-3 size pants.

I'm all panicky because I have one vehicle which is incompatible with a RF Radian and my other convertible (aside from the CCO which obviously she outgrew long ago and can't even FF in it now) is a CA65. I can't go buying a foonf (or importing!) for the one vehicle she rides in maybe 4 times a year, but I am sad knowing next time she needs to ride in the pickup it will most likely be FF.

I sure am glad I have Radians in our commonly used vehicles.

Brianna

J hit 36 pounds around 22 months and stayed there for over a year- he sure grew a lot in that time though!

kidrepair

Sounds like my nephew, he just had his 18m visit and he was 31.4lbs and 35 1/4 in.He is 6 weeks younger than DD4, who was a little over 22lbs and 32.5in at her 18m visit, I haven't met him but I can't wait to see them together.

Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org

jacqui276

DS is a giant too and I am scared to put him on the scale. I last weighed him about 2 months ago and he was 30lbs. I should probably weigh him again soon since one of his seats maxes out at 35lbs.. :(
He will be 16 months next week and is also in size 3T/4T and wears size 7/8 in shoes.. He needs to stop growing so that I don't have to replace his TFP with something else as I refuse to FF him before 2.

Phineasmama

I keep waiting for her to slow down but it hasn't happened yet...she has been gaining at least a pound every few months for quite a while now. My other kids definitely had slowed down by this age already, DS stopped gaining weight well before 2 years, and he was in 2T for a WHILE like until 6 months ago maybe.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC