My Child Matches the Car Seat Thread

StillThankful

For smiles...
Please share if you wish...
Laughing at myself while posting this thinking that only here would a post be found. lol

Was putting DD2 in the car and noticed that she matched the FR85 livia perfectly. Livia has black with white piping and fuchsia material. DD2's outfit has fuchsia, white and black stripes.

DSCN3720 by StillThankful, on Flickr

ADS

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
My kids often matched the Coccoro.

Here's DD:

IMGP2835.jpg

And DS2:

395D0BAD-2875-48E6-A851-88A69C91C122-4045-000004DCA77FB5F8.jpg

Baylor

So cute... Not the kids but yesterday I put my Fr 85 and my Monterey which are both black and red in my mom's black Focus and I was thinking how cool it looked! Love the matchy matchy kids!

trippsmom

CPST Instructor
When dd2 was a baby she had a purple potion Aton. Purples with aqua accent. One day I went bopping out the door and my friend stopped me. I had on an aqua top, plum shoes, and a purple paisley diaper bag. I matched her car seat. :love:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC