Babyhood Wondachair, 1981

classicseats

Found this on the curb last month! Pretty sturdy seat. The padding is actually sewn together. Made to last. Just needed a good scrubbing.

Attachments

• DSC03771.jpg
    DSC03771.jpg
    314.5 KB · Views: 112
  • DSC03770.jpg
    DSC03770.jpg
    157.1 KB · Views: 108
  • DSC03769.jpg
    DSC03769.jpg
    169.8 KB · Views: 115
ADS

bnsnyde

1981? Aw, that's awesome!
So how come I had no carseat? I was born right at the end of 1980. They sent me home on my mother's lap in the front seat.
That seat actually looks pretty decent.
Wish I'd had that!
Now, this same hospital checks the straps and that a seat is present. They even go make sure the base is there (or I guess they'd check a belt if there was no base).

But in Michigan, 6 years ago, they would not look at or touch our seat, and we were new parents and didn't know anything about putting a newborn in a seat. The only reason we had the straps adjusted correctly on our son (once he went to the toddler seat) was b/c Evenflo had the gliding harness so straps were always "at" shoulders.

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Gee, the last thing I saw out on the curb by my house was a filthy century breverra, I never see anything this cool! :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC