Click connect

Kobain's Mommy

Anyone know if the click connect seats fit on the "old" strollers? I have 3 Graco strollers with "classic connect" and don't want to buy new strollers. Since my SR32 got crashed I just sold some stuff to fund a new SR35. The SR32 was replaced with a BLVD70 G3 since DD was 19 months at the time of the accident. I'm debating between the classic or click. I like how the base for the click is thinner. But I have a brand new classic base in the box. Plus if I'd need all new strollers I'll just get the classic.

ADS

Kobain's Mommy

I have a Quattro, Quattro Duo (the double), and Mosaic with the bar. We are also looking at getting the Grow with Me sit and stand.

Anyone have the click connect 35LX? That's what I'm looking at. I'm not thinking I need the 4lbs part since DS was over 10lbs born at 37 weeks and DD was born at 38 weeks and 8.5lbs. I just like the size of the base. I'm going try putting the classic 35 base in today to see how it fits in a 3 across in an Envoy XL. The other seats are a FR90 and BLVD70.

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
I find the CC's seem to click into the old strollers mostly pretty well, the red hook thing clips to the tray. And the old strollers would have the red elastic or clips for the foot area to keep that part in. Have a BRU near you that you could bring your stroller in and try the new seat?
(I did find that the CC does NOT work in the fairly-compact tandem double, the front-under-the-feet part is really deep and rounded and kept the seat from clicking or resting down into the seat AT ALL, just for any lurker's information :))

mom of six

I have a Quattro, Quattro Duo (the double), and Mosaic with the bar. We are also looking at getting the Grow with Me sit and stand.

Anyone have the click connect 35LX? That's what I'm looking at. I'm not thinking I need the 4lbs part since DS was over 10lbs born at 37 weeks and DD was born at 38 weeks and 8.5lbs. I just like the size of the base. I'm going try putting the classic 35 base in today to see how it fits in a 3 across in an Envoy XL. The other seats are a FR90 and BLVD70.

I have the Click Connect 35 (not LX) and I tried it in my Mosaic. It fits but I had to work to get the red latch on the car seat to click over the bar. It also seems to sit higher than the SR35 did. The hubs of the handle on the CC35 hit the stroller frame in a weird place and cause the car seat to rock on the hubs. Once I got the red hook to clip over the bar it was better.

So the car seat does fit but I had to futz with the cover of the car seat to get it to fit in the stroller then I had to futz with the red hook to get it to hook over the bar. Definitely not a Quick connect.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC