Question Checking Interest - Gymboree Bon Voyage NWT

rachelandtyke

prices changed and include shipping/fees now - open to reasonable offers and possibly trades

These are all NWT. If I get the time, I also have some of this line in EUC that DD1 wore a couple of times (12-18m and 18-24m added below prices added, might have 2T also if anyone is interested).

Sorry some of the pictures are so big! Trying to figure out how to fix that . . .

red dress 3-6m and 6-12m, $17ppd each

overalls 6-12m, $15ppd

jacket 2T, $15ppd

tights 3-4, $7ppd

capri hem button leggings 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7, $8ppd each

top 4T, $13ppd

overall jumpers 4 and 5, $18ppd each

knee socks 5-7 and 8 and up, $4ppd each

short-sleeved sweater top 6, $18ppd

khaki pants 6, $18ppd

Last edited:
ADS

rachelandtyke

Drat, I need 12-18.

I can pull out my 12-18m box if you'd like and see what I have. I think I have the red dress and blue overalls, maybe more. DD1 would have only worn them a couple of times when we dressed up. :)

12-18 month
(sorry, not sure what got on the camera lens!)

red dress $13 ppd
denim jumper $13 ppd
overalls $13 ppd
khaki pants $11 ppd
denim capris $11 ppd
knit capris $6 ppd
bodysuit $8 ppd
or all of it for $65 ppd

18-24 month (I used some of these tops with 12-18 month pants also; striped top is Janie and Jack)

red dress $13 ppd
denim jumper $13 ppd
overalls $13 ppd
knit capris $5 ppd shows some wash wear
bodysuit $8 ppd
swing top $9ppd
J&J top $9ppd
or all of it for $60ppd

Last edited:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC