Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Carseat Crazy

Trade &/or Sell XTSL Covers

I have Flora, Bentley, & Nitro covers and would like to trade one for a grey/black cover. I prefer Eclipse (I think that's the name) or something else with a pattern instead of solid grey or black. I'm also interested in selling one cover since I don't use these seats daily anymore.
    Mama to Josie (4/08, 47lbs & 49"), retriever-cat Hotrod, munchkin-cat Gizmo, and hell-cat Leggs.

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Carseat Crazy
    BUMP!

I need a cover that matches my new car!
    Mama to Josie (4/08, 47lbs & 49"), retriever-cat Hotrod, munchkin-cat Gizmo, and hell-cat Leggs.

I don't have a black cover to trade. I am however possibly interested in purchasing one of your old covers depending on the price. What are you asking? And I'm not in a huge hurry. I'm willing to wait to see if someone will trade you so they can have top choice.
    Soph- 9-10-10 riding in radians RXT, XTSL, and 65SL
    John- 5-03-13 our angel...
    Rucker- 10-14-14 riding in a coccoro & snugride
    (Poor guy- took me over a month to add his info!)

Carseat Crazy

Re: Trade &/or Sell XTSL Covers

I might be interested in trading my Eclipse for Nitro, does it have all pads?

Carseat Crazy
    Quote Originally Posted by hunypooh77 View Post
    I might be interested in trading my Eclipse for Nitro, does it have all pads?
    I think I can find all of them. I bought the seat when my dd was 2 so we didn't really need the head support or body support. I'll check on it and let you know.

CPS Technician

i have a shadow cover, nearly brand new - just started using it this week. I'd trade for the Nitro, if you have all the pads, I do need the infant inserts. Would like to see pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by nmb View Post
    i have a shadow cover, nearly brand new - just started using it this week. I'd trade for the Nitro, if you have all the pads, I do need the infant inserts. Would like to see pictures.
    If op doesn't want the shadow, I'd be interested in swapping my nitro. Just took it off my seat to wash it and put a Flora cover on. I have all the pads, the infant inserts haven't been used.

Carseat Crazy

I have all of the pieces of the cover if anyone is still interested.

How much are you asking for the Flora? This is for the SSK XTSL, correct?