Britax Booster Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

SafeDad

CPSDarren - Admin
Staff member
CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED, Sorry!

One winner, selected at random, will receive the current (pre-2013) version of a Britax Parkway SG booster. For a USA winner, the carseat must be sold by Amazon.com and the fashion selected must be indicated as "In Stock", "Ships from and sold by Amazon.com" and eligible for
check-prime-45x13._V192552839_.gif
shipping. Canadian winners are limited to sale fashions listed as "In Stock, Ships in 24-48 hours" and "Eligible for Free Shipping!" at Snugglebugz.ca. Eligible fashions must be under $100 US or CDN with free shipping. No substitutions, exceptions or returns, sorry!

41ILzQt0JnL._AA160_.jpg

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Britax-Parkway-Booster-Seat-Onyx/dp/B008HCXIRA/"]Amazon.com: Britax Parkway SG Booster Seat, Onyx: Baby[/ame]. Car-Seat.Org reserves the right to have the prize shipped from another vendor and to modify the terms of the contest if there is any discrepancy. The contest will close within 72 hours of this post and one random winner announced within 48 hours after the contest is closed.

Winner may also opt instead for a $50 Amazon.com or Amazon.ca gift certificate for Canada.

To enter, simply reply to this post and mention which child of yours (or of a friend, relative or even if you will be donating it) will be using this carseat if you win! Prize is provided by Car-Seat.Org, so all registered and fully approved members may reply to enter. One entry per member/household, please. If you reply more than once to this thread, only your first entry will be accepted.

Please be sure to share our contest and Car-Seat.Org with your friends, just "Like" this post or share it on Facebook or other social media!

Please also stay tuned in July for our review of the upcoming 2013 Britax Parkway SGL at www.carseatblog.com.

ADS

Stelvis

Would live to win this for DS as we are starting to booster train him! (Will wait to use it until he meets the weight minimum, of course).

Lenae

I would love to win this for Colton! No headrests in DH's pickup, so when he outgrows the ProSport, we'll need one.

tiggercat

Yay! I have a friend with a tiny kiddo who is just going to start booster training (6yo but just hitting 40lb), I'd love to get her into something with a SG!

Sent from my iPod touch using Car-Seat.Org

MotoMommaNH

AWESOME giveaway!! My 8 year old niece is currently using a Monterey and mom needs a booster to use in the Saturn with no headrests!

Mommyto3Gs

Awesome! My children's daycare school will be picking my almost 6 year old up after AM Kindergarten next year & I'd love to give them this Britax SG for him & any other kid who is on the smaller side & need a HBB. Thanks!

cmm7

This would be for Z as I will hopefully be getting a new car soon that will let the back be raised to where she needs it. Regret selling it to fund the Oobr but I didn't realize I would be getting a new car so soon!

D

ducklingsmomma

Would be to begin booster training for school with my 5yr old 40.5lbs/41in son so momma doesn't have to worry about other parents installing his carseat improperly :)

Mom to;
Charlie 5yrs 40.5lbs 41in..currently harnessed in a Chase(47lb limit version)
Jordan 4yrs 40lbs 40in..currently harnessed in a frontier xt
Joslynn 2.5yrs 28lbs 33in..currently rear facing in guide65/myride65
Linkoln 6.5m 19lbs 29in..currently rear facing in a Via/guide65

Status
Not open for further replies.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC