Carters Grey with Red Sleeves

Carters Grey with Light Blue Pin Stripes

Basic Editions Grey with Navy Sleeves

White/Cream Reebok Romper with Black Accents

Talbots Sleeveless Blue Stripe - more like dress shirt material

Green and White Seersucker Romper

Romper with Matching White Polo

ctbcleveland

Prices below do not include shipping or paypal fees.

All Carters + Basic Edition - $1.50 each
White Reebok One - $1.00 each
Talbots - $2.50
Green Seersucker - $2.50
Blue and White One - $5.00 (includes matching t-shirt).

Items will ship from Cleveland, Ohio.

ctbcleveland

How much for shipping to 37186? I want the green seersucker!

I want the green seersucker if PP passes

Shipping on the seersucker is $1.52, going first class mail. You can choose to pay $4.44 total, including paypal fees (like a regular transaction) and you will get free delivery confirmation. Or, you can pay $4.02, pay personal, and avoid the paypal fees, but lose delivery confirmation.

You will need to cover your own fees if you don't have a checking account set up with PP.

Jessimamma

Shipping on the seersucker is $1.52, going first class mail. You can choose to pay $4.44 total, including paypal fees (like a regular transaction) and you will get free delivery confirmation. Or, you can pay $4.02, pay personal, and avoid the paypal fees, but lose delivery confirmation.

You will need to cover your own fees if you don't have a checking account set up with PP.

Ill take it :) send me you pp addy!

ctbcleveland

How much for shipping to 85355? I am interested in the blue striped button up puppy romper.

Shipping is $2.12

If you want to paypal including fees, it would be $4.03 including delivery confirmation. If you want to pay personal, it would be $3.62 but would not include delivery confirmation.

Shipping gets better as long we stay within the first class mail rate of 13oz total. The romper itself is 4.4 oz, so if there is another one you'd like, it should fit in the package and will likely not move the price too much. Let me know if you want more than one.

Ill take it :) send me you pp addy!

address sent last night. Let me know if you don't get it.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC