2 new Boulevard covers!

jdchic3

Just looked at babyage and they have two new Boulevard covers! One is the Huntington, although it comes up with the wrong picture when you click on it, and the other is called Barrington. It's another gray/black seat that looks a lot like the onyx but seems plush in the middle!

ETA: I think they are really updating their site because now I see new Regent and Roundabout covers too! Yay!

ADS

BABYGIRLLYNDSEY

I saw that on Baby Age too. I wish they would show us what the covers will look like. Also, the Boulevard has another new cover Sutton which I think is a Babies R Us exclusive? It is like the Park Avenue but black on the sides with black/tan/gray stripe in the middle. I bought a new Sutton cover set on Ebay. I love it.

cheerbop

I saw the Huntington listed for the Regent, but what about these elusive girl and boy covers they talked about?

LuvBug

Oh, yeah, more tan a grey seats.
(Can you hear the sarcasm?)

tan&black monarch
tan marathon
tan regent
tan and grey boulevard
tan and grey advocate
tan and black diplomat
tan decathlon

WTC? its the season of bland! lol! ok well they will match the interior of your car well, which is good for people who just want a carseat :p

steph

The Huntington looks like the old Babies r us exclusive cover (regal I think it was called).

I wanted coomooflage for the BV or the sports one or something cute thats for a boy besides the Park Avenue!!

ETA: I wonder if Britax knows that if they made all the same covers available for the BV that the MA's have then they would probably sell more BV's!!

jdchic3

I think the Huntington color IS coming up with the Regal color and it's actually going to be the same as all the other seats that are in Huntington.

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
That's isn't Regal in the photo. That is CLASSIC.
M-e9l57.png

This is Huntington (but shown on the Diplomat):
l_e9l66j3.jpg

This is Barrington:
l_blvd_barrington.jpg

THIS is Regal:
DSC_1977_edited.jpg

And, just for fun, since it was mentioned above, this is Sutton:
S8000444.jpg

mommyto4

I like the Classic too. I like the Barrington alot more than the Huntington. I guess I'm just not into brown carseats.

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
Im sure it will just be the darker on the outer edges an lighter on the inner... just like all of them :rolleyes: but at least the swirls are cute :p lol!

Yeah, I just want to see if the pattern still looks okay when "blown up to a bigger size." :p You know how some patterns don't look as good in the bigger seat? I just want to see... :)

LuvBug

I bet the swirls will look like little freckles on it :p lol!!!

at least it will be a GN cover that isnt that awful windbreaker material down the middle

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
at least it will be a GN cover that isnt that awful windbreaker material down the middle

Exactly!

My DN needs two Regents and my SIL wants the seats to be tan and GN. Before now, the only option would be the Sahara cover with that awful center. Now there is another possibility...

I am guessing she has about 2-3 months left in her Marathons. I hope that Huntington cover comes out soon! :whistle:

LuvBug

well its being put up on the site as on option, so I would think soon! probably in the next month if not sooner.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC