RAV4 commercial

jjordan

I just saw a RAV4 commercial with that actress from Big Bang Theory playing a genie. I think it's a series; this one had a boostered kid outboard drivers side and a RF toddler/baby in the center, then the genie character showed up in the back seat passenger's side outboard. (ETA: found it on youtube... [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2LBkL8mi6A"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2LBkL8mi6A[/ame]

So, I was impressed by the decent car seat use (from what I saw; wasn't watching too closely), but it did make me wonder about the weird seatbelt overlap that has previously made it virtually impossible to get 3 in the back seat. Does anyone know if that has been fixed in the newest version?

Also, anyone know what the RF seat is? I was thinking cco, but that seems unlikely since it's such an unusual seat, plus I'm not good at quick id's "in the wild."

ADS

katymyers

That was definitely a CCO! I think it might have even been tethered... There was a Kia commercial not too long ago with a CCO also.

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
The seatbelt overlap is still there. But they've stopped claiming that you can install 3 car seats with it, no problem. The manual now instructs that if you use one you can't use the other.

soph's mom

I was impressed with the coccoro and extremely impressed with the red belt guide! Kid probably uses no booster in real life tho :-/

Brianna

I saw it earlier and was going to post about it but cups by find it on YouTube. I was impressed :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC