• Get another Boulevard while they're on sale

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Radian 80

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Wait and see how the Signo turns out

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters

katiebug

Ok, I just ordered a Boulevard for DD (she's about to turn 1) and I'm thinking about getting a seat for DH's car soon, but I'm tempted to take advantage of the Britax sale & get another Boulevard now. I'm also thinking of a Radian since it's easy to travel with and I'm interested in the Signos too. What do you think?
Thanks!:)

ADS

LuvBug

how big is she now and how does she fit in the seat she is using?

how often will you use that vehicle and what is it?

ZephyrBlue

I think it depends on how much time you have to wait, and how much price is an issue. If you can wait, you might want to see how the Signo turns out. If you need a seat soon and $$ is an issue, $238 for a BV is a steal compared to $290 for the Signo. I'd probably buy the BV now, and then if you decide that you want a Signo later, you can sell your BV to help pay for it. You'll probably do well selling it, too, since you'll have only paid $238 for it and by that time they'll be $299 again :twocents: If you decide to go w/the Radian, I can't suggest strongly enough that you try it before you buy, or buy from EliteCarSeats.com with return shipping ins. I was pretty positive that it would install well in my van, and it didn't, so I wound up returning it. That sucker is HEAVY!!

katiebug

She's about 20 lbs, probably 29 in. Right now the other car is a Nissan Pathfinder. We're going to have to replace that car next spring but will likely be with another SUV of some kind. DH has to have 4wheel drive to get to work in the winter. I would say she would ride in that car 2-3 days a week. She's in a Companion right now & looks too long for it in terms of comfort.

LuvBug

so she is about to outgrow her infant seat then?

You have ordered a BV already, right? Has it been shipped yet? Id say wait and see how you like it before ordering a second, if you have enough time.

An Aurora

Senior Community Member
I'd get another Boulevard while it's on sale. I just flew yesterday with both kids, and both carseats (Marathon and Radian). It was much easier to deal with the MA! The Radian is really too heavy and awkward to carry through the airport. I just clipped the MA onto a rolling luggage cart from Walmart and it was easy ;)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC