anyone have pics of the cco next to a tribute or sureride?

D&L's-mommy

I'm trying to get an idea of just how big the cco is IRL. I need to squeeze a 3rd seat in my car and I'm hoping to make a tribute work (since the center seat is humped, and the outboard seats are scooped it gives me more room for puzzling since the seats are staggered, and this seat will only be used for 1-1 1/2 years so I'm not sure if I want to spend a lot). my top picks are the cco and the tribute, since they're both touted as being compact. I think it'd help to see them side by side, since I'm familiar with the tribute and this seat will go rf next to a ff sureride, I'm hoping pictures will help me visualize what will work best

Last edited:
ADS

kaharris83

I have pictures of a CCO inside a Sureride. :) But that probably isn't helpful...but just in case.

CAM00314_zpsef37f2c7.jpg

CAM00313_zpsc126bb8a.jpg

D&L's-mommy

that does help, it's taller than I thought, which is good, for some reason I was envisioning infant seat size.

Last edited:

mommydev

None at the moment, but I have a sureride and a CCO I can play around with and take pictures of tomorrow if you'd like. Do you need them installed?

Actually, I have a Tribute V too. Forgot I'd taken it out of my mom's car since I hate the install there! Let me know what you need and I'll see what I can get you tomorrow.

D&L's-mommy

thank you! I won't ask you to install them, the seat in my car is contoured (outboard sets sunk low, center seat humped, so it gives me a little more room for puzzling, kwim?)
I"m going to have the sureride ff center, the cco rf outboard, if you don't mind can I see the tribute next to the cco (for size comparison), and the sure ride ff next to the cco rf (I'm hoping it will help me estimate if the cco will puzzle a bit under the lip of the sr)?
I'm trying to decide if the cco is worth 3-4x the price of the tribute, I've never seen a cco in person so I can't tell just how much more compact it is than the tribute.

mommydev

I'm sorry, I didn't get to it today. It was raining like crazy while the kids were sleeping this afternoon and I didn't want to be bringing seats in and out of the car. I will get you pictures tomorrow though!

D&L's-mommy

I picked up a tribute, and it was about 1/2-3/4" too wide, so I think the cco is my only option, I just hope if fits

mommydev

Here's what I've got:

CCO & Tribute
picture.php

picture.php

Sureride & CCO (sorry for the rocking toy, but I had to get the CCO to stay in place!)
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Let me know if you need anything else. I'm going to wash the CCO cover today, so it'll be in the house for at least the rest of today. Depending on how high your middle seat is, you might be able to get that side part of the CCO to puzzle under the sureride. Also, if you're installing with the seatbelt, the CCO latch storage is on the right side of the seat cover so just something to keep in mind as that adds some bulk. Hope this helps!

D&L's-mommy

thank you so much!! It looks like the cco will puzzle nicely with the ff sureride in my car. I was soo close to getting the tribute to work, so the cco should do the trick

AZmamaof2

I have pictures of a CCO inside a Sureride. :) But that probably isn't helpful...but just in case.

That is so adorable!

Can you tell me if your sureride has 6 harness heights? I read in the car seat data forum it has 6, but when I went to Target today the plum only had 4. I was hoping it might be a good back up seat to ERF my 2.5 yo. She's 13" ground to shoulder, and the sureride claims 19" harness top height. If the top 2 are only FF though, this seat may not be what I'm imagining it is.

Thanks!

D&L's-mommy

That is so adorable!

Can you tell me if your sureride has 6 harness heights? I read in the car seat data forum it has 6, but when I went to Target today the plum only had 4. I was hoping it might be a good back up seat to ERF my 2.5 yo. She's 13" ground to shoulder, and the sureride claims 19" harness top height. If the top 2 are only FF though, this seat may not be what I'm imagining it is.

Thanks!

I have the plum sureride from target, mine has 6 slots (DOM is march 2013), It does have a 19" top slop, but you're correct, the top 2 slots are for ff only. in the us the bottom 3 are rf only, the 4ths set from the bottom is rf or ff, the top are are ff only. It also has a 40" rf limit

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC