Slim HBB

KaysKidz

Senior Community Member
Is there a HBB booster that fits like the Diiono RXT? I really want Patrick in a HBB for sleeping support. I tried the RXT and it fits great...but he doesn't. He's 45lbs, and has no growing room height wise. So by the time he hits 50lbs, he will be too tall to use it as a booster. And no, he's not going back into a harness. ;)

ADS

aeormsby

Have you tried a Vivo? I know my DD slept great in it from the time we first started using it and she probably wasn't even 45lb at that point. And it's pretty tall too.

KaysKidz

Senior Community Member
Have you tried a Vivo? I know my DD slept great in it from the time we first started using it and she probably wasn't even 45lb at that point. And it's pretty tall too.

Is it just as slim as a RXT? I have no extra room in the vehicle. It will puzzle next to a FF RA50.

nannykates

If you can squeeze an extra inch in then I really like the harmony folding travel booster for new booster riders. The dreamtime is the narrowest I believe. What vehicle is this and what are the other seats? Maybe a harnessed kid could use the radian to give more space for the booster?

KaysKidz

Senior Community Member
Nope. We had the Radian in the center and the low profile actually made buckling the booster next to it harder. I just bought the RA50 a month or so ago and DD loves it. So I really want to find a HBB that works. Right now, he's in a Harmony Literider, which is fine for around town, but not for longer trips when he might nap. I decided to try the RXT and it fits great...except he's only 45lbs and already at the max height for booster use. So, useless.

And there is absolutely not 1" extra....not even 1/2". The top of the RXT is slightly under the RA50 as it is and he can't see to buckle....not that he can use the seat anyways.

cookie123

Bubble Bum? I had a FP Safe Voyage booster and while it was slim the kid wasn't. Any way it expired. I couldn't believe it. Seems too soon!

jennzee

A few weeks ago I bought quite a few boosters trying to find one to fit a very narrow space. The Harmony Dreamtime was the narrowest of the ones I tried.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC