Got our radian today. Man without the angle adjuster it is really reclined.

mylittlet

Senior Community Member
without, with and dd. she is 9m, almost 23# and over 28". I do have middle latch in my 2005 Yukon xl.

Attachments

• 2013-06-03 08.53.56.jpg
    2013-06-03 08.53.56.jpg
    268.7 KB · Views: 136
  • 2013-06-03 08.55.07.jpg
    2013-06-03 08.55.07.jpg
    249 KB · Views: 133
  • 2013-06-03 09.53.31.jpg
    2013-06-03 09.53.31.jpg
    270 KB · Views: 132
ADS

mylittlet

Senior Community Member
I haven't really played or helped install many radians in 8 years of being a tech. she is in the 3rd slots. I have pushed the headwings all the way down. do they look okay?

HaileysMommy

You still need a coat? We have been swimming down here for weeks! Lol the cost was the first thing I noticed and I thought how odd lol

mylittlet

Senior Community Member
dd just has a long sleeved shirt on. but odd had a coat on yesterday morning. it was only in the 60s here yesterday. it's freezing again this morning! thats Iowa for you

HaileysMommy

dd just has a long sleeved shirt on. but odd had a coat on yesterday morning. it was only in the 60s here yesterday. it's freezing again this morning! thats Iowa for you

I don't know why I have such a hard time wrapping m head around the weather in different areas. I still can't get over the fact that it rarely rains in New Mexico lol

I hope you love your Radian as much as I love them!

HaileysMommy

It makes me giggle that you call that a coat! LOL!

Sent from my iPod touch using Car-Seat.Org

Lol what is it? I use coat/jacket interchangeably. Is a coat a thick one? And a jacket a thin one? Even when it's 30's here we typically just use a fleece coat?...jacket? Lol

tiggercat

Lol what is it? I use coat/jacket interchangeably. Is a coat a thick one? And a jacket a thin one? Even when it's 30's here we typically just use a fleece coat?...jacket? Lol

It just looks like a hoody to me. I use coat/jacket interchangeably. Parka for big super warm ones.

Sent from my iPod touch using Car-Seat.Org

MaddieMae

without, with and dd. she is 9m, almost 23# and over 28". I do have middle latch in my 2005 Yukon xl.

Do they have new harness strap covers? I got mine two months ago and it just had small covers at the top of the harness by the face. This looks like it covers the whole strap??

jacqui276

Do they have new harness strap covers? I got mine two months ago and it just had small covers at the top of the harness by the face. This looks like it covers the whole strap??

We've had those ones on our Canadian Radians for awhile but they seem to only be on some American ones?

I also was chuckling about that being considered a coat. :p Looked more like a light hoodie to me.

mylittlet

Senior Community Member
yes. it is just a shirt with a hood.

mine has the strap covers like Canada seats. date of manufacture 4/13. my friends has different ones. she got the slick black one with dom of 1/13.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC