NBD June

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phineasmama

I really scratched at it but I didn't get anywhere...I'll have to go back out there with a knife or something and see what happens lol.

ADS

cookie123

LOL - maybe read the manual! If they sell it near you, maybe you could ask at the store - or give the manufacturer a call. It's pretty:)

Phineasmama

Well I scratched at it with scissors and it started coming off. Well really I just made a small scratch in it- that stuff is stuck on there good! It's going to take me forever to get it all off!!!

Mommyto3Gs

Well I scratched at it with scissors and it started coming off. Well really I just made a small scratch in it- that stuff is stuck on there good! It's going to take me forever to get it all off!!!

Yay! Good luck. It will look so good when it's finished & worth the work! :dance:

mom of six

Using crunchierthanthou's trick...

Radian RXT's
Frontier 85
Keyfit 30

should be showing up today. I haven't put much on my wish list yet but of what I have this is what should be showing up today.

No new code yet....

StillThankful

Has anyone seen the new code for this week?

15% OFF ALL Kids & Baby Products!
Save 15% all this week on brand name items for kids & babies! Find an amazing deal on a stroller, car seat, bedding set, games & more!

Use code KBJUNE upon checkout to redeem!

Expires Saturday, June 15 at midnight EST. Multiple uses per customer, but code cannot be combined with other sales or promotions.

christineka

I am iso the purple probooster. I don't even need the seat- just the cover, but I'm not paying $45 for the cover if I can get the seat for close to that price.

girls2sweet

Got my Vivo today! It was in plastic, all tags still attached, DOM 12/21/12. I don't even know if they're making the Vivo's anymore, so I'm OK with that date. It looks brand new. It still had Amazon stickers on the box. I'm guessing someone didn't like the cover or something and sent it straight back. I got the Carbon. In the 90 degree heat today, I'm second guessing myself. The Bella was available for $8 more and I really wanted it, but my car & DD's truck are both gray interior and this will end up being moved to DH's black truck eventually and I know he prefers the black/gray combo. The fabric is really soft and the gray part is mesh, which I'm hoping will help keep it a bit cooler, and that part is pretty soft, too.

I have only seen one in person before and so I was anxious to find out how it fit DD and how it fit in the car. The first thing she said was that it wasn't as comfortable as her Britax Boulevard. She immediately noticed that it lacked a cupholder as well! I think she also was disappointed in the color, since her Britax was purple and flowery.

As far as fit, it couldn't have been better. DD is skinny, 6 yrs and 43 lbs, average or slightly above average in height. The shoulder strap fit in the center of her shoulder and the lap belt laid nicely across her pelvis/upper thigh area. I did notice that the leg depth was lacking, which I knew before buying. I was a little surprised at how short it was in reality. The Vivo also fit nicely against the back of the seat, something I was worried about since the ProRide did not.

I am eventually going to get the Recaro Performance Booster or new Britax Parkway SGL, neither of which are out now. I really didn't NEED the Vivo, since her Britax didn't expire til December, but I got antsy and have found the need for a booster a few times lately when she was riding in the truck and with her aunt. Plus, the price was only $39.99 plus shipping. I couldn't pass it up at that price. Now I know my soon to be "extra" seat is a good quality one.

For now, the Vivo will do nicely.

Fresita

Any foonfs pop up recently? I keep looking every morning but haven't seen any. DH is asking for a second one for his car

Any foonfs pop up recently? I keep looking every morning but haven't seen any. DH is asking for a second one for his car
There were 2 last week (blue/pink). I got mine this morning, but might be sending it back. I am going to try it in the car in the morning, but so far not really liking it.

lanina

Just got my Radian RXT, looks brand new with all tags attached. We'll be installing it tomorrow, when the Perego convertible seat is also due to arrive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC