NBD June

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADS

AngB

If you sign in early in the day, items on your wishlist that will be uploaded that day show up in the count. They'll have a link, but no price and will go to a "product" page like when things get taken down after they were purchased. (like this)

At least, that's been the pattern I've noticed for the last week.

Awesome, thanks!

Phineasmama

I got my FR90 today and it's perfect :) Tags were still attached, the harness adjuster is smooth as butter and the metal bar in the back is not sticking out. There is a piece of black plastic over it.

MommyShannon

Thank goodness the Oobr is still over $200 so I'm not too tempted. DD loves the Olli so much that was an accident from NBD that I've been curious about the Oobr for in our back row. Way too many tempting seats today.

MommyShannon

Drooling over the TF SI and parkways and all the gorgeous Britax convertibles. I would love to get one but can't justify it.

cookie123

Thanks. That one said not available when I last looked. I put it in my cart. I liked the 129 price better but still. I also have the Vivo in my cart, which would be good for Matt potentially in the stupid van. Can I say I really wanted red? I'll think about it for a few minutes.

cookie123

Is there a free shipping code by any chance?
Darn. I can't decide if I should wait for the 90. And I have to go. Well, darn.
Yeah, I think I'll wait. LATCH is practically moot for me. The 90 would be better!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC