NBD June

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADS

mom of six

Waiting and knowing is almost worse then waiting and not knowing.

Must F5 again...

and again

10 minutes later...and again...

kaharris83

say what?! I may be stalking Kohls and getting a charge card! Even $380 is great!! Thank you!

They don't often stack codes but when they do I've gotten some great deals. The Duallie I got was the Stroller Strides version too, I wanted the red, so it was about $20 more than the other colors.

Mom2JonahB

They don't often stack codes but when they do I've gotten some great deals. The Duallie I got was the Stroller Strides version too, I wanted the red, so it was about $20 more than the other colors.

What is the stroller strides version?

Also, I wouldn't hold out for the Kohl's stacking codes. I went to order the day they stopped allowing the codes to stack. So I asked around and people said they've only seen stacking codes twice in the last two years.

Phineasmama

I've seen it at least twice in the last year. Usually they do not stack, but whenever they do a baby specific sale that stacks with another discount code.

kaharris83

What is the stroller strides version?

Also, I wouldn't hold out for the Kohl's stacking codes. I went to order the day they stopped allowing the codes to stack. So I asked around and people said they've only seen stacking codes twice in the last two years.

The red one. It comes with the handlebar console and some workout tubes for Stroller Strides exercises. It's exactly the same as the other Duallie models just comes with some extras. I got a Stroller Strides single from NBD so I wanted the double to match.

Yes the Kohl's stacking is rare. Like PP said during the baby sale it happens usually.

AngB

Ps, maybe someone should use today's offerings to build a list. I'm leaving the country for a month and won't be stalking.

How can you tell what is going to be posted from your wishlist?

I got 2 of the Keekaroo's last week which worked out perfectly b/c we "needed" 2 for our 2 y.o. and 7 month old, they were both brand new in the box with all the parts and were pretty fantastic prices! ($75 for the chair with the tray, $130 for the one that included the infant insert.) I have a couple friends hoping to find deals on them too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC