NBD June

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADS

Emily928

Both the RXTs I bought (and my Ignite stroller) have had tags attached and looked brand new. I still need to open the boxes for the Tributes I bought and make sure they look ok...

Phineasmama

My FR90 was shipped today! Woohoo!

Also I think I figured out why my new grill was on there...notice anything funny?

jantyme

Thanks! I will try that. I looked on the Britax website under the parts section, and there wasn't an option to order wheels. I'd imagine all new wheels may cost as much as a new stroller though, and I'm slightly concerned there's more missing than I've noticed.

There's no way NBD can resell this stroller, so that may be in their best interest (though I wouldn't put it past them to try).

http://www.bobparts.com/hpages/bobstroller_parts.html

BOB isn't made by Britax.

Phineasmama

Haha no the basketball hoop is not sprouting off of the grill :p

The blue is definitely not supposed to be there! It's all metal, so strange. I know the same grill comes in a blue color so my guess is a mix up at the factory and that's why they sold them to NBD. It was being sold as an open box item so I thought maybe it was an Amazon return or something, but there are two more on the website and when I got it the box had never been opened.

jantyme

BOB is owned by Britax if you go to BOBgear.com's shop page it links you to Britax's site to order replacement parts. http://www.bobgear.com/shop/store

If you email or call britax they will be able to tell you how much a new set of wheels is.

I spoke too soon, I didn't know they had been bought by Britax. Sorry. I second the call them and ask how much a replacement wheel is. It was $44/wheel on that website I linked.

Kac

Ambassador - CPS Technician
Haha no the basketball hoop is not sprouting off of the grill :p

The blue is definitely not supposed to be there! It's all metal, so strange. I know the same grill comes in a blue color so my guess is a mix up at the factory and that's why they sold them to NBD. It was being sold as an open box item so I thought maybe it was an Amazon return or something, but there are two more on the website and when I got it the box had never been opened.

I think the blue and brown looks pretty neat!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC