NBD June

Status
Not open for further replies.

KALP4983

It's actually got easier. I've been on nbd for a few years and they've upgraded and made it better. Things used to go so fast and just not run as smooth.

And yes thanks everyone for your help. My friend is stoked to get her seat.

ADS

Jessica61624

The rod picture helped me a TON. I got my PInnacle and looked it over, but did not exactly know where to look. At least I know I have no rod problem now. Still a bit worried about the white marks on my safety cells even though they say it's fine :-(

Oh, and if anybody has a problem with one side sticking when they unlocking the click tight, you just push pressure on the bottom of the seat and it unlocks easily. I was having issues and found that gem of info on google!

When I got my frontier the rod wasn't out. It happened a month later.

Carolinadaisy

I really need a FR 90 in the next month or so. Any help is appreciated! DS1 is 5, but just so busy and wiggly. Plus I have a 2yr old who is 99% height...so I know we will need it! The 85 is great, but moving it is such a royal pain!

Otherwise, I'll have to buy a booster and train before Kindergarten starts. I can justify a FR90 off NBD, but can't swing a full price one from Amazon....if I could, I'd order it now!

Cryssy Jane

If anyone sees a Chicco keyfit or a britax b safe (or and i know this is a HUGE unlikely an aton) preferably in red and black or red or black or some combination please let me know. I have until October but am getting a new daycare squish and even though I HATE buckets, squish is projected to be small and I'd feel more comfortable with a bucket for winter.

cookie123

Here is a closeup of the bar problem. The round metal rod that is sticking out in the red circle shouldn't be sticking out. It should be flush with the plastic piece and stop at the yellow line.
1bbeebb7-1f28-4d0c-a6a8-178dc9f28c44_zpsd3184b74.jpg

Does that help?

Thanks, That helps a lot. Hopefully there will be no issues. I got my shipping confirmation today. Yay!

duckmama

I don't think the b safe will be too hard to find. They pop up often enough in black. There is a parkway for $55 up this morning if anyone needs it.

KALP4983

I am new to this but would love to know more about NBD. What is it? What is the site? Thanks!

Nbd is nobetterdeal.com.
They sell returns.
Mon - Fri they post new items. Sometimes there will be days without any new kid items and other days they'll post a bunch of awesome stuff. They are EST and usually post around 11:00am. It could be earlier or later, ya never know.
If you follow them on FB they'll occasionally give a heads up as to the posting time.
You have to be fast with them, things can go quick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC