Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1314151617181920212223

Thread: NBD June

It's actually got easier. I've been on nbd for a few years and they've upgraded and made it better. Things used to go so fast and just not run as smooth.

And yes thanks everyone for your help. My friend is stoked to get her seat.

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

CPS Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by piffer28 View Post
    The rod picture helped me a TON. I got my PInnacle and looked it over, but did not exactly know where to look. At least I know I have no rod problem now. Still a bit worried about the white marks on my safety cells even though they say it's fine :-(

Oh, and if anybody has a problem with one side sticking when they unlocking the click tight, you just push pressure on the bottom of the seat and it unlocks easily. I was having issues and found that gem of info on google!
    When I got my frontier the rod wasn't out. It happened a month later.

4. Thank You from:

Carseat Crazy

Re: NBD June

I really need a FR 90 in the next month or so. Any help is appreciated! DS1 is 5, but just so busy and wiggly. Plus I have a 2yr old who is 99% height...so I know we will need it! The 85 is great, but moving it is such a royal pain!

Otherwise, I'll have to buy a booster and train before Kindergarten starts. I can justify a FR90 off NBD, but can't swing a full price one from Amazon....if I could, I'd order it now!

If anyone sees a Chicco keyfit or a britax b safe (or and i know this is a HUGE unlikely an aton) preferably in red and black or red or black or some combination please let me know. I have until October but am getting a new daycare squish and even though I HATE buckets, squish is projected to be small and I'd feel more comfortable with a bucket for winter.

Crystal: CPST, DCP and BFF to:
    Hania: 3 months, rf in a nuna pipa
    Piper: 2 years, 26lbs rf in a monkey clek fllo
    Isabella: 4.5 years, 32lbs rf in a clek foonf
    Rocking out in a 2015 Subaru WRX and a 2006 Toyota Sienna

Quote Originally Posted by Amy7707 View Post
    Here is a closeup of the bar problem. The round metal rod that is sticking out in the red circle shouldn't be sticking out. It should be flush with the plastic piece and stop at the yellow line.

Does that help?
    Thanks, That helps a lot. Hopefully there will be no issues. I got my shipping confirmation today. Yay!
    PEG - Gramma to:
    Hannah - 16 - Seatbelt! Reya - 1.5 4Ever/BLVD/Peg
    Brett - 15 - Seatbelt Nolan - 2.5 - 4Ever/Fllo
    Matt- 11 - Seatbelt Baby Boy due 1/17/19 Pipa
    Griffin - 6 - Parkway SG

Quote Originally Posted by Jessica61624 View Post
    When I got my frontier the rod wasn't out. It happened a month later.

I'll have to keep an eye out. Thanks for letting me know. They really should be replacing them since they now fixed the problem with the plastic to keep it in!

Carseat Crazy

I don't think the b safe will be too hard to find. They pop up often enough in black. There is a parkway for $55 up this morning if anyone needs it.

Senior Community Member

SUMMER13 is no longer working... is there a current promo code?

Carseat Crazy

Quote Originally Posted by love-pink View Post
    SUMMER13 is no longer working... is there a current promo code?
    The codes are usually good Tuesday through Saturday midnight. So no code until Tuesday that I am aware of. Sorry!

I am new to this but would love to know more about NBD. What is it? What is the site? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by mmurray View Post
    I am new to this but would love to know more about NBD. What is it? What is the site? Thanks!
    Nbd is nobetterdeal.com.
    They sell returns.
    Mon - Fri they post new items. Sometimes there will be days without any new kid items and other days they'll post a bunch of awesome stuff. They are EST and usually post around 11:00am. It could be earlier or later, ya never know.
    If you follow them on FB they'll occasionally give a heads up as to the posting time.
    You have to be fast with them, things can go quick.