NBD June

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunnydayz

Call BOB & see how much wheels are. Then call NBD, I bet they will give you a killer price instead of having to deal with you shipping it back & everything. Never hurts to try :)

Thanks! I will try that. I looked on the Britax website under the parts section, and there wasn't an option to order wheels. I'd imagine all new wheels may cost as much as a new stroller though, and I'm slightly concerned there's more missing than I've noticed.

There's no way NBD can resell this stroller, so that may be in their best interest (though I wouldn't put it past them to try).

ADS

crunchierthanthou

Looks like it's gonna be a big day- already lots up, and seems like more to come (including several Frontiers and BOBs). I have a $120 MA70G3 in my cart. Will drop out in 10-12 minutes.

Code for the week is 15% off Home- code JUNEHOME.

crunchierthanthou

How do they go from a $136 FR85 to a $326 FR85?!

but it's blue! I'm sure they'd fix it if you called.

I have two Bob Revs- one single, one duallie. PM me and I can release them.

in other news- why am I sitting here looking at the site at all?!?! We leave on Saturday and will be gone two months. I can't order anything. gah!

CTRS4peds

Hubby is at work refreshing for me! I am out with the boys

I did snag the orbit seat if any one needs it

Emily928

Anyone looking for a ProRide? Just put one in my cart because I thought someone here was but now I can't remember.

Emily928

but it's blue! I'm sure they'd fix it if you called.

I have two Bob Revs- one single, one duallie. PM me and I can release them.

in other news- why am I sitting here looking at the site at all?!?! We leave on Saturday and will be gone two months. I can't order anything. gah!

I feel your pain. We are moving this weekend and my husband complained the other day that someone must be playing a cruel joke on him because carseats and strollers keep showing up on our doorstep. In my defense, the last 2 carseats were for my parents, and I tried to change the shipping address to ship directly for them, but it reverted to my address and came to us instead...

Kac

Ambassador - CPS Technician
There is a Riley ProSport up there!

What a deal on the $350 Maui FR85! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC