NBD June

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phineasmama

I got mine last year from NBD. Love it and thinking of getting a second since DD is outgrowing her CCO way faster than I expected.

I got mine last year on NDB as well, still love it :) Not using it as a primary seat right now but it's our backup plus I know I will need it for DD2 next time we fly.

ADS

Cryssy Jane

If you've returned a seat to NBD how long did it take to get your money back after they received the seat?

Took 5-10 days after they received it to get my money back both times I've had to send something back. I've also had to call multiple times before they'd finally process the return.

agave

I'm glad I checked my email before calling about the refund, they refunded my $ Tuesday. I was checking my bank not Paypal.

BSoares

Are you all returning something because you changed your mind or do they really ship a lot of bad stuff that are not wanted? I'm asking because my FR90 will be delivered today and all this talk about returns is making me scared of what I'll get...

agave

I returned a booster that didn't fit my kid. It was also missing tags but showed no other signs of use. I've only ordered one other seat and it was perfect. I've also ordered a tablet, tent, luggage, two bike helmets and a toaster oven with no issues.

KALP4983

Are you all returning something because you changed your mind or do they really ship a lot of bad stuff that are not wanted? I'm asking because my FR90 will be delivered today and all this talk about returns is making me scared of what I'll get...

I sent you a PM.

adm

I am returning a Foonf that was already returned to NBD at least once(return label in the box from 5/18/2013) that is missing parts and dirty! :(

1mommy

So if you return a car seat because it looks used do you get your shipping money back or are you out that $7.95 still?

Cryssy Jane

Both seats I returned were missing pieces and covered in caked on food. I didn't pay for shipping in the first place but my total paid was what was refunded.

adm

Below is what NBD told me when I emailed them yesterday about the Foonf. I am mad because the last person to return it returned it because it was damaged/missing parts and they still listed it for sale as open and resealed box AGAIN. Who knows how many times it has been returned, but they are going to lose money on it if they keep selling it because I can't see anyone keeping it. :mad:

As per the condition definitions provided on the nobetterdeal.com website, the “open and resealed box” condition implies that the item is gently used, may have signs of wear, and is likely to be missing accessories. For future reference, please consider this condition definition when purchasing “open and resealed box” products.

Phineasmama

That's ridiculous. Open and resealed box implies OPEN AND RESEALED BOX.

If they want to sell "gently used" items they absolutely need to disclose that. None of the seats I've bought from them have been used but I would be pissed. To me open box is like, I ordered something, tried installing in my car, and it didn't work out so I returned it.
Not used for 6 months and then decided I didn't like it anymore.

bpirof

That's ridiculous. Open and resealed box implies OPEN AND RESEALED BOX.

If they want to sell "gently used" items they absolutely need to disclose that. None of the seats I've bought from them have been used but I would be pissed. To me open box is like, I ordered something, tried installing in my car, and it didn't work out so I returned it.
Not used for 6 months and then decided I didn't like it anymore.

I agree completely, but I believe on their website that is their description of "open box" :-/

YouAreTheFocus

Below is what NBD told me when I emailed them yesterday about the Foonf. I am mad because the last person to return it returned it because it was damaged/missing parts and they still listed it for sale as open and resealed box AGAIN. Who knows how many times it has been returned, but they are going to lose money on it if they keep selling it because I can't see anyone keeping it. :mad:

As per the condition definitions provided on the nobetterdeal.com website, the “open and resealed box” condition implies that the item is gently used, may have signs of wear, and is likely to be missing accessories. For future reference, please consider this condition definition when purchasing “open and resealed box” products.

This is ridiculous! The certainly should change the condition if they have an item returned w/ this type of feedback.

Do you still have this yucky Foonf, or did you already return it? I ask b/c I ordered one a few days ago so now I am wondering if I am next in line to receive the yucky one that is being passed around!

Snow mom

um YUCK!! Finally I was able to get a double bob, and in black ( bonus) it arrived clearly used as evidenced by the food, scratches, and hair clips in the seat.

Anyone washed a bob before?

That sounds a lot like my BOB arrived. Mine had moldy desiccated fruit in the child pocket. You can certainly wipe it down with a damp cloth. I don't know that I would try washing the fabric beyond that.

BSoares

My FR90 came today and I can tell by the labels on the box this was returned to Amazon. The seat is clean, in the plastic bag, had the manual and registration cards attached to the harness, etc. However it does have the 2 issues people have talked about here: The rod in the back is sticking out (DOM is 04/13) which can make adjusting the headrest hard, and the plastic on the SafeCell has stress marks, just a few in one side but a lot of them on the other side. So my plan is to contact Britax and I have a feeling they will want to exchange this seat; that's ok with me :)
I'll call them Monday and see how they want to proceed.

piffer28

So, where will you tell Britax you got the seat. Wouldn't they tell you too bad if they knew you got it at a resale location? Just asking because I got a Pinnacle and it will be here Tuesday so I want to know what you said just in case something is wrong with mine :-(

Jessica61624

So, where will you tell Britax you got the seat. Wouldn't they tell you too bad if they knew you got it at a resale location? Just asking because I got a Pinnacle and it will be here Tuesday so I want to know what you said just in case something is wrong with mine :-(

Britax is pretty good about honoring the warranty no matter where you got it. Honestly it should have been replaced by them in the first place rather than returned to Amazon.

StillThankful

Britax is pretty good about honoring the warranty no matter where you got it. Honestly it should have been replaced by them in the first place rather than returned to Amazon.

I agree. They will just ask you the model and batch number, your name and shipping address and ......they will take care of you.

YouAreTheFocus

I agree. They will just ask you the model and batch number, your name and shipping address and ......they will take care of you.

And what about Clek? Would they help the PP who got the gross Foonf? Or is that comparing apples to oranges (different types of issues?).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC