NBD June

Status
Not open for further replies.

KALP4983

OMG!! I got a Foonf! I wasn't ready, I wasn't signed in, but I added it to my cart. Then I signed in and kept getting error messages and it seemed to be gone. Then I was able to get it back again and checked out.

Do you think they'd apply the 10% code...it wouldn't work and I was in a rush to check out.

Call them. If you're a new customer they should apply it for you.

ADS

Amy7707

BSoares said:
I got it :dance:

Thank you so much for letting me know you had it and when you were to release it. I had 2 computers refreshing, then I added it to the cart in one and the cart came up empty. Then I checked the other and it was on that computer (I had both logged on to my account) so it worked out. $179 was the total after WELCOME coupon and tax/s+h added. Not bad, hopefully it's a new with tags seat. I'm so excited. Thanks again!

Congrats! Glad I could help!

Sent from my DROID using Car-Seat.Org

KALP4983

I got it :dance:

Thank you so much for letting me know you had it and when you were to release it. I had 2 computers refreshing, then I added it to the cart in one and the cart came up empty. Then I checked the other and it was on that computer (I had both logged on to my account) so it worked out. $179 was the total after WELCOME coupon and tax/s+h added. Not bad, hopefully it's a new with tags seat. I'm so excited. Thanks again!

Woohoo! Happy for you. It's an awesome seat. It's a relief knowing you finally snagged something from NBD (for me at least).

YouAreTheFocus

Call them. If you're a new customer they should apply it for you.

Thanks...I called and they said no problem :) They will apply it when it reaches the ship stage. That's $27.99 back, and the total will be under $300, yay.

My DH is still going to think I'm nuts. We just bought a NextFit 2 days ago. I'll have to decide between them.

kaharris83

Thanks...I called and they said no problem :) They will apply it when it reaches the ship stage. That's $27.99 back, and the total will be under $300, yay.

My DH is still going to think I'm nuts. We just bought a NextFit 2 days ago. I'll have to decide between them.

Or you'll end up keeping both... (see my siggy) :whistle:

YouAreTheFocus

Or you'll end up keeping both... (see my siggy) :whistle:

LOL, I thought I remembered you having both! I was going to ask you to compare, but I read your post in the Foonf thread this morning, and that answered any questions I might have!

For us, one will have to go back. We only have 1 kid and 1 car :cool:

Carolinadaisy

Ugh. Missed the 90 again! Maybe they will post more soon. I'm never lucky with that stuff. The kids and I are usually out when they post and I don't have a smartphone.

Carolinadaisy

I think the bigger issue is that I am on Eastern time so they tend to post around 11am my time. We are almost ever at home at 11am unless someone is sick! These boys need to run around outside as much as possible.

Maybe I will get lucky and be able to snag a seat sometime soon. I could buy a booster instead of a 90, but DS just turned 5 and is a high energy kid. I think he would be too wiggly. Besides DH and I both have nonadjustable headrests in the car so the headsupport issue comes in to play.

piffer28

Yeah, I wanted a frontier 90, but got the Pinnacle 90. Now I am having buyers remorse. I paid about $195 after tax and shipping, but now I wonder if I could have done better. This website is going to be the death of me :-( So, I am also searching for a Frontier 90 just in case I decide not to keep the Pinnacle. Any input would be great :) Oh yeah, any color! I seriously left my computer for 10 minutes to get my boys dressed when all this came on. I missed it by just minutes! Ugh....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC