Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: NBD June

Carseat Crazy
    Ugh. Missed the 90 again! Really need one or maybe a tangerine monterey

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Carseat Crazy
    Great deal available on a Frontier 85sict. $140 shipped with code, but I need a 90 for the ease of install and adjusting and converting to booster. We could booster train or harness as needed with my 5 yr old. Guess I will keep watching for a Congo or onyx!

Re: NBD June

Just got the Parkway SGL I needed for my nanny's car! So thrilled! I now have 2 great seats on the way for under $200!

Carseat Crazy

How long does it let you keep something in your cart?
    DS1 10/06 - Recaro Vivo
    DS2 10/07 - Frontier 85
    DD Twinkies 11/11 - CCO & Headwise70

Carseat Crazy

Quote Originally Posted by mama_katz View Post
    How long does it let you keep something in your cart?
    Seems to be about 15 minutes.

Carseat Crazy

Quote Originally Posted by jordansmom View Post
    Seems to be about 15 minutes.
    Thanks. I'm holding on to a Frontier for a friend, but she needs to okay it with her husband.
    DS1 10/06 - Recaro Vivo
    DS2 10/07 - Frontier 85

Quote Originally Posted by mama_katz View Post
    Thanks. I'm holding on to a Frontier for a friend, but she needs to okay it with her husband.
    Is that the desert palm one that shows up but says not available?
    Bruno Soares

Carseat Crazy

Quote Originally Posted by BSoares View Post
    Is that the desert palm one that shows up but says not available?
    No. I have the 85 SICT.
    DS1 10/06 - Recaro Vivo
    DS2 10/07 - Frontier 85

I <3 NBD so much! I really don't understand how they get their products but I'm glad they do. Why wouldn't an online retailer, such as Amazon, just resell an item when it's returned just as a brick and mortar would? I started opening my Duallie I bought last week (haven't pulled it all the way out of the box yet) but I can see that the tags are still attached and the wheels look like they're in their original packaging. Also opened my B Agile travel system and everything is completely perfect. The only thing that seems to be wrong is that there is no manual for the B Agile.

Quote Originally Posted by Mom2JonahB View Post
    I <3 NBD so much! I really don't understand how they get their products but I'm glad they do. Why wouldn't an online retailer, such as Amazon, just resell an item when it's returned just as a brick and mortar would? I started opening my Duallie I bought last week (haven't pulled it all the way out of the box yet) but I can see that the tags are still attached and the wheels look like they're in their original packaging. Also opened my B Agile travel system and everything is completely perfect. The only thing that seems to be wrong is that there is no manual for the B Agile.
    I think it's easier and more cost effective for Amazon to sell off their returned stock in bulk. It takes a lot of work to list and sell and ship returned items. Of course they do have their warehouse deals section...I have no idea how they decide which returns to sell to other companies and which ones to keep to sell for warehouse deals!

Quote Originally Posted by Phineasmama View Post
    I think it's easier and more cost effective for Amazon to sell off their returned stock in bulk. It takes a lot of work to list and sell and ship returned items. Of course they do have their warehouse deals section...I have no idea how they decide which returns to sell to other companies and which ones to keep to sell for warehouse deals!
    I agree...I read up a little about the secondary market b/c I was curious, and retailers sometimes just sell returned items by the pallet-load or truck-load really cheap. I wonder if most of their stock does come from Amazon (at least for baby/kid stuff).

FWIW, the 5 seats, 1 stroller, and 1 clip-on chair I've purchased have all been the color shown in the picture, and often no color is listed in the description.

NBD has said in the past that some of their stock is Amazon returns. In the past, people's items still had amazon tape or labeling on them. I haven't seen it on any of my recent orders though.

Quote Originally Posted by Mom2JonahB View Post
    NBD has said in the past that some of their stock is Amazon returns. In the past, people's items still had amazon tape or labeling on them. I haven't seen it on any of my recent orders though.
    Now that you mention that, I did see that a couple of times.

Quote Originally Posted by KALP4983 View Post
    Glad that worked

So if you see it in your wishlist count, open your wishlist and click on view. If it's before posting time, you'll see a mostly white page that says "product 200,567,743 (or whatever) is not published. Keep refreshing that page. My 90 came up there before the regular site.

It did show in my wishlist yesterday but never came up but usually it's same day.

Good luck.
    There is a FR90 in onyx showing up in my wishlist. Hope Carolinadaisy is watching 'cause I know she wants one. She should use this trick.
    Heather car seat geek since the early 80's & WAHM
    DD1, 17, adult SB, DD2, 15, adult SB, DD3, 13 Adult Seatbelt DD4,9, 5 steppingDS1, 9,5 stepping, DS2, 5, Harmony Defender in booster mode all in our 2009 Suburban!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mom of six View Post
    There is a FR90 in onyx showing up in my wishlist. Hope Carolinadaisy is watching 'cause I know she wants one. She should use this trick.
    I'm using the trick and I see it, I'll keep reloading that page like crazy today, I need that seat. Hopefully my F5 key won't break, LOL
    Bruno Soares

I'm using the trick and I see it, I'll keep reloading that page like crazy today, I need that seat. Hopefully my F5 key won't break, LOL
    Good luck! Hope you get it.

18. Thank You from:

Looking for a Nautilus, preferably under $100

It is showing a canyon FR85 & a red Britax B Agile in my wish list

Carseat Crazy
    Yeah, I missed it again. We had a major storm yesterday afternoon and lost power. Not expected to be restored until possibly Sunday evening. We are staying at my parents house until then. Stayed last night at home, but had to load up kids and empty our fridge and freezer this morning so we wouldn't lose anything!

I will have to keep watching for a 90. Surely I can snag one soon! Just need something before end of August...prefer sooner though. Moving the 85 around gets old fast since DS hit 40lbs. I struggle with lbp, but DH is now an expert!

Maybe I refreshed too much, their website is not working now
    Last edited by BSoares; 06-14-2013 at 04:08 PM. Reason: spelling
    Bruno Soares

CPS Technician

Maybe I refreshed too much, their website is not working now
    It's not working for me either. It must have crashed or something.
    A sweet daughter - born Oct '11, RFing in a Foonf, Peg Perego convertible and a Nextfit
    A wonderful son - born Feb '13, RFing in 2 Coccoros and a Peg convertible
    3 under 3 coming soon with surprise baby in August '14 - getting the Keyfit