NBD June

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADS

CTRS4peds

Ugh! I neeeed a bob double, DH is running in an 8k this weekend and want to take both boys! I hope one comes up today.

Carolinadaisy

Woohoo just got a 90!

They posted on FB a bit before 11est they'll post in the next hour, so soon!

I got the 90 cause it was in my wishlist and I kept refreshing the blank page it gives you. It wasn't yet on the normal site though. There were 2.

How much was the 90? I am so hoping to snag one soon!

KALP4983

Thanks. I was able to create one via keywords, hopefully the check box that alerts me will work that way.

Glad that worked :)

So if you see it in your wishlist count, open your wishlist and click on view. If it's before posting time, you'll see a mostly white page that says "product 200,567,743 (or whatever) is not published. Keep refreshing that page. My 90 came up there before the regular site.

It did show in my wishlist yesterday but never came up but usually it's same day.

Good luck.

CMeMeC

girls2sweet said:
Got my Vivo today! It was in plastic, all tags still attached, DOM 12/21/12. I don't even know if they're making the Vivo's anymore, so I'm OK with that date. It looks brand new. It still had Amazon stickers on the box. I'm guessing someone didn't like the cover or something and sent it straight back. I got the Carbon. In the 90 degree heat today, I'm second guessing myself. The Bella was available for $8 more and I really wanted it, but my car & DD's truck are both gray interior and this will end up being moved to DH's black truck eventually and I know he prefers the black/gray combo. The fabric is really soft and the gray part is mesh, which I'm hoping will help keep it a bit cooler, and that part is pretty soft, too.

I have only seen one in person before and so I was anxious to find out how it fit DD and how it fit in the car. The first thing she said was that it wasn't as comfortable as her Britax Boulevard. She immediately noticed that it lacked a cupholder as well! I think she also was disappointed in the color, since her Britax was purple and flowery.

As far as fit, it couldn't have been better. DD is skinny, 6 yrs and 43 lbs, average or slightly above average in height. The shoulder strap fit in the center of her shoulder and the lap belt laid nicely across her pelvis/upper thigh area. I did notice that the leg depth was lacking, which I knew before buying. I was a little surprised at how short it was in reality. The Vivo also fit nicely against the back of the seat, something I was worried about since the ProRide did not.

I am eventually going to get the Recaro Performance Booster or new Britax Parkway SGL, neither of which are out now. I really didn't NEED the Vivo, since her Britax didn't expire til December, but I got antsy and have found the need for a booster a few times lately when she was riding in the truck and with her aunt. Plus, the price was only $39.99 plus shipping. I couldn't pass it up at that price. Now I know my soon to be "extra" seat is a good quality one.

For now, the Vivo will do nicely.

I got the other vivo...same Dom, amazon stickers, wrapped in plastic, tags and manual still attached. I love it! The fit is beautiful on my 38lb, 5.5 year old daughter and it fits great in both rows of my suv. I wanted pink, but now that I've seen it in my black car with black interior, I'm thinking I need another one for my 6.5 year old.

BSoares

The FR90 in Onyx that I want so much is there but shows Currently Unavailable. Does that mean it will still go available or someone already got it before I did? :(

Mrs.Mom

Could be in just in somebody's cart or already purchased... I'm no pro, but from what I've seen , it takes awhile to update purchases.

adm

I got a Foonf for $246 after the code and shipping. I ordered a blue Radian last summer and it tured out to be red when I got it. There was a picture of the pink Foonf, but no color listed. Any chance it won't be pink..? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC