NBD June

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADS

Carolinadaisy

Great deal available on a Frontier 85sict. $140 shipped with code, but I need a 90 for the ease of install and adjusting and converting to booster. We could booster train or harness as needed with my 5 yr old. Guess I will keep watching for a Congo or onyx!

thtr4me

Just got the Parkway SGL I needed for my nanny's car! So thrilled! I now have 2 great seats on the way for under $200!

Mom2JonahB

I <3 NBD so much! I really don't understand how they get their products but I'm glad they do. Why wouldn't an online retailer, such as Amazon, just resell an item when it's returned just as a brick and mortar would? I started opening my Duallie I bought last week (haven't pulled it all the way out of the box yet) but I can see that the tags are still attached and the wheels look like they're in their original packaging. Also opened my B Agile travel system and everything is completely perfect. The only thing that seems to be wrong is that there is no manual for the B Agile.

Phineasmama

I <3 NBD so much! I really don't understand how they get their products but I'm glad they do. Why wouldn't an online retailer, such as Amazon, just resell an item when it's returned just as a brick and mortar would? I started opening my Duallie I bought last week (haven't pulled it all the way out of the box yet) but I can see that the tags are still attached and the wheels look like they're in their original packaging. Also opened my B Agile travel system and everything is completely perfect. The only thing that seems to be wrong is that there is no manual for the B Agile.

I think it's easier and more cost effective for Amazon to sell off their returned stock in bulk. It takes a lot of work to list and sell and ship returned items. Of course they do have their warehouse deals section...I have no idea how they decide which returns to sell to other companies and which ones to keep to sell for warehouse deals!

Emily928

I think it's easier and more cost effective for Amazon to sell off their returned stock in bulk. It takes a lot of work to list and sell and ship returned items. Of course they do have their warehouse deals section...I have no idea how they decide which returns to sell to other companies and which ones to keep to sell for warehouse deals!

I agree...I read up a little about the secondary market b/c I was curious, and retailers sometimes just sell returned items by the pallet-load or truck-load really cheap. I wonder if most of their stock does come from Amazon (at least for baby/kid stuff).

FWIW, the 5 seats, 1 stroller, and 1 clip-on chair I've purchased have all been the color shown in the picture, and often no color is listed in the description.

Mom2JonahB

NBD has said in the past that some of their stock is Amazon returns. In the past, people's items still had amazon tape or labeling on them. I haven't seen it on any of my recent orders though.

Emily928

NBD has said in the past that some of their stock is Amazon returns. In the past, people's items still had amazon tape or labeling on them. I haven't seen it on any of my recent orders though.

Now that you mention that, I did see that a couple of times.

mom of six

Glad that worked :)

So if you see it in your wishlist count, open your wishlist and click on view. If it's before posting time, you'll see a mostly white page that says "product 200,567,743 (or whatever) is not published. Keep refreshing that page. My 90 came up there before the regular site.

It did show in my wishlist yesterday but never came up but usually it's same day.

Good luck.

There is a FR90 in onyx showing up in my wishlist. Hope Carolinadaisy is watching 'cause I know she wants one. She should use this trick.

BSoares

There is a FR90 in onyx showing up in my wishlist. Hope Carolinadaisy is watching 'cause I know she wants one. She should use this trick.

I'm using the trick and I see it, I'll keep reloading that page like crazy today, I need that seat. Hopefully my F5 key won't break, LOL

Carolinadaisy

Yeah, I missed it again. We had a major storm yesterday afternoon and lost power. Not expected to be restored until possibly Sunday evening. We are staying at my parents house until then. Stayed last night at home, but had to load up kids and empty our fridge and freezer this morning so we wouldn't lose anything!

I will have to keep watching for a 90. Surely I can snag one soon! Just need something before end of August...prefer sooner though. Moving the 85 around gets old fast since DS hit 40lbs. I struggle with lbp, but DH is now an expert!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC