Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Page 1 of 23 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: NBD June

NBD June

New month...new thread.

Seems as though they have saturated their marked. Car seats we used to refresh like crazy for are still up. There is still a ProSport and some Boulevards up.

I'm hoping for a $26 KeyFit...

or a ProBooster...
    Heather car seat geek since the early 80's & WAHM
    DD1, 17, adult SB, DD2, 15, adult SB, DD3, 13 Adult Seatbelt DD4,9, 5 steppingDS1, 9,5 stepping, DS2, 5, Harmony Defender in booster mode all in our 2009 Suburban!!!

2. Thank You from:

3. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

CPS Technician crunchierthanthou's Avatar

Re: NBD June

Quote Originally Posted by mom of six View Post
    Seems as though they have saturated their marked. Car seats we used to refresh like crazy for are still up. There is still a ProSport and some Boulevards up.
    Their prices aren't as good as they once were, either.

5. Thank You from:

I haven't ordered because they never have what I want at the same time as free shipping.
    N - 6/08 51" 59 lbs, Backless Monterey
    E - 11/09 48" 48 lbs, Parkway

Quote Originally Posted by crunchierthanthou View Post
    Their prices aren't as good as they once were, either.
    This is what I was thinking.

I'm looking for a MA70 but in the 125 range and probably another nice umbrella stroller like the swift.

Whenever I order I use a coupon code and that usually covers shipping plus a little extra.

Subbing for the new month.

Still on the lookout for that elusive $25 keyfit for a friend.

Also looking for baby doll furniture accessories for the princess.

Crystal: CPST, DCP and BFF to:
    Hania: 3 months, rf in a nuna pipa
    Piper: 2 years, 26lbs rf in a monkey clek fllo
    Isabella: 4.5 years, 32lbs rf in a clek foonf
    Rocking out in a 2015 Subaru WRX and a 2006 Toyota Sienna

Quote Originally Posted by Phineasmama
    Whenever I order I use a coupon code and that usually covers shipping plus a little extra.
    I've been looking for a super cheap booster.
    N - 6/08 51" 59 lbs, Backless Monterey
    E - 11/09 48" 48 lbs, Parkway

Carseat Crazy

I agree that the prices aren't as low as they used to be, but then sometimes they go and surprise me! Like the $25 Keyfits and the Peg Convertible today for just over $150...that's back down to the price they used to be when they first had them come out on nbd.com!

Carseat Crazy
    How do you hold/release items? Add to cart? I added a seat to my cart and it was gone before I could process my order yet I've been reading on here about holding and releasing items. I'm confused.
    C: 12/06, maui PW
    M: 02/08, carbon vivo
    C: 12/10, RF sporty blue TF

Carseat Crazy

Quote Originally Posted by CMeMeC View Post
    How do you hold/release items? Add to cart? I added a seat to my cart and it was gone before I could process my order yet I've been reading on here about holding and releasing items. I'm confused.
    When you put an item in your cart and are already logged in, it will remain there for approximately 15 minutes. After that's is usually released automatically. I say usually because I have had flukes where the item stays longer than fifteen minutes, but don't know why it happens that way. If there is something you really want and are able to get in your cart, check out ASAP to minimize the risk of losing it!

Carseat Crazy
    Quote Originally Posted by jordansmom

When you put an item in your cart and are already logged in, it will remain there for approximately 15 minutes. After that's is usually released automatically. I say usually because I have had flukes where the item stays longer than fifteen minutes, but don't know why it happens that way. If there is something you really want and are able to get in your cart, check out ASAP to minimize the risk of losing it!
    Thanks...I think I tried to log in to check out after adding it to my cart. 15 minutes...impulse shopping with a timer is very dangerous!
    C: 12/06, maui PW
    M: 02/08, carbon vivo
    C: 12/10, RF sporty blue TF

Carseat Crazy
    NBD fail for me again!

I need to stay off this site. I purchased a BOB stroller last week and it arrived today with no wheels!!! It's like a fancy stationary seat.

Quote Originally Posted by sunnydayz View Post
    NBD fail for me again!

I need to stay off this site. I purchased a BOB stroller last week and it arrived today with no wheels!!! It's like a fancy stationary seat.
    Oh my gosh... Thank goodness for free return shipping, right?

Senior Community Member thepote's Avatar
    NBD fail for me again!

Wow - that's pretty lame! I have a seat coming today. I shouldn't get my hopes up... It might be a comfortsport the box or something

After all the "issues" lately they still don't check their crap to make sure it's in working condition???

19. Thank You from:

I purchased a seat Friday and they've taken the payment but they haven't even processed the order yet. Wth?

Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org

Sarah- mama to
    Jackson - 7 years - ProBooster
    Maiya - 5.5 years - SureRide

Senior Community Member thepote's Avatar
    Nextfit is here and it's perfect... Box was opened and resealed, but the latch was still in the cardboard tubes and the cup holder and tags were all still zip tied to the harness. I don't think it was even taken out of the box

I would love to find a rev bob double for my husband for fathers day! he wants to take both boys running!

*knock on wood* I have had really good luck lately, my foonf came with the tags on it!

CTRS Momma to two boys!

**L 1/28/10 RF in Radian**
    **C 10/04/12 RF in Orbit g2 infant seat & OBA 35**

Quote Originally Posted by xxluckychicxx View Post
    I purchased a seat Friday and they've taken the payment but they haven't even processed the order yet. Wth?

Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org
    Me too

NBD fail for me again!

Call BOB & see how much wheels are. Then call NBD, I bet they will give you a killer price instead of having to deal with you shipping it back & everything. Never hurts to try