Lets play seats!

scoutingbear

I need to decide what I am doing with M, who will be 3 in July. She is currently RF in all vehicles. She has growing/shrinking syndrome in the My Ride and depending on how she sits when she gets in, she has outgrown it. On other days? She ha room. So I'm about ready to switch her out of it. She has seats in my car, dh's car, babysitters car, and my parents car. Seats that I have are:
2 Radians (one with 35 rf limit and one with 40 limit)
1 my size
1 RA55 (borrowed seat and may have to give it back soon)
1 Myride (almost outgrown RF depends on hour of the day)

We also have a GN and a CCO (outgrown RF)

Is it worth buying a new radian? I can't give my parents a radian because they won't mess with an AA which is needed for their vehicle. I need to put something in my parents car though and if she goes FF there it will be the GN.

I'm not necessarily opposed to FF except I don't think my 3 across will work if she is in the other vehicles. ;)

Ideas?

ADS

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
Get a foonf.

No, really, I'm just trying to figure something out. Your DD used to be teensy, right? Like, she was going to fit in the Coccoro forever. But now she's outgrown/almost outgrown the MyRide? When did this happen???

Anyway.

How do you feel about the MySize? That would be my first pick, with Radian second. Or a foonf.

scoutingbear

I think you know how I feel about Foonf. Lol.

The kid totally shot up in height over the last 6 months. Thankfully she didn't outgrow the CCO before all the flying we did in the fall.

So, here is what I have come up with.

My car: 35lb radian
Babysitters car: 40lb radian
Grandparents cars: my size (I don't like the seat much. So they can have it. But I need to be prepared for a different one if my dad complains too much. Lol)
Dh's car: ???? Right now it is a RA55 but that will soon need to go back to its owner. Then what? Put my size in his car and turn her FF in grandparent car?

crunchierthanthou

MySize in your parents' car, a new Radian for dh's. Then GN in the grandparent's if they complain.

Unless they complain before you have to give back the RA55, then put the GN in their car and the MySize in dh's. Or just start with that setup and forget buying a new seat.

Or MySize in the sitter's car and Radian in Dh's? That way you won't be the one having to use the MySize.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC