Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Graco Size4me

Graco Size4me

I drive a 2012 Nissan sentra. I am curious how tall the headrest is on the size4me fully extended any one with pictures or dimensions? If I RF my LO who is currently 14mo, 22lbs, 29" until 3 will I need the seat extended fully extended? I have used a britax roundabout classic which is 27.5" H and I really don't think it would be save for me to drive with a seat any taller. I am only 5' 1/2".

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

CPS Technician
    You won't need it all the way up to get most kids to 3. Are you concerned about visibility or it moving your seat forward? I actually didn't lose much front seat space when I installed with it up vs down (had to sit my seat up one more click.) Visibility is just something you have to adapt to.

Re: Graco Size4me

I am concerned with visibility. I could "just" see over the britax and that was lifting my backside out of the seat some. So anything higher would probably block my view. Do you know anything about the evenflo sureride? Would that be a good option? They look comfy and say they are good Rfing seats.

CPS Technician
    The sureride is a great seat for the money. It does have a firm 40" standing height limit for rf though. Its also very tall for forward facing. There have been issues with the harness coming off the splitter plate forward facing in specific situations though so please register your seat incase of recall and check straps everytime.

CPS Technician
    Also putting the seat outboard will generally give some visisbility back (or only block things you didn't expect to see because of the seat back)