News Britax pioneer is up!

Jessica61624

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Britax-Pioneer-Harness-2-Booster-Seat-Gardengate/dp/B00D04R3LM/ref=sr_1_1?s=baby-products&ie=UTF8&qid=1370043408&sr=1-1&keywords=britax+pioneer"]Amazon.com: Britax Pioneer 70 Harness-2-Booster Car Seat, Gardengate: Baby[/ame]

DS1 is getting the green! It will be well under $200 with 25% off.

ADS

jess71903

Ambassador
My first response is "I don't get it." Is this something we knew was coming? I may have missed the blog. It just looks like a Frontier to me. :shrug-shoulders:

katymyers

I'm really interested to know how tall this is. I'm gonna need a taller seat for my oldest son soonish but I don't need the crazy weight limit, 70 lbs is plenty to get him to a booster. This might be a great alternative to the new Frontier which I was worried about installing the the third row of my Mazda5. If this has LBP it should work well back there since I know the Frontier 85 works.

SafeDad

CPSDarren - Admin
Staff member
Dang I was hoping no one would find it before our blog this weekend lol!

My first response is "I don't get it." Is this something we knew was coming? I may have missed the blog. It just looks like a Frontier to me. :shrug-shoulders:

I accidentally mentioned it in our Frontier 90 First Peek, as I didn't realize it had a separate launch date, but removed it since it wasn't close enough to shipping to release any details. You know, hate to have people get excited about something only to have delays cause complaints;-)

It's the same shell, with some differences in features and limits and, as you can see by the Amazon link, pricing.

Jessica61624

Its basically a frontier 90 with a 70lb weight limit and no click tight. It has a lower price point to compete with the nautilus.

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
Are the covers interchangeable with the FR90? Because that's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. (I'm guessing no.)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC