any rumours on new britax hbb?

Kel

I'm just wondering if there's any plans for new boosters from britax. Any updates to the PW? I'm looking to get a couple spare covers, but thinking I should wait. Just in case.....

Thanks

ADS

nannykates

I think there were rumors/speculation that they would be the next thing updated. There are hopes of sict on the next round.

creideamh

Looks like the Britax UK Kid booster with shallower headwings. I like the new armrests; looks like it'd be easier to buckle.

Syllieann

there is also sgl version

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Britax-Parkway-Belt-Positioning-Booster-Spade/dp/B00D04R2L8/ref=sr_1_19?s=baby-products&ie=UTF8&qid=1370036071&sr=1-19&keywords=britax+booster"]Amazon.com: Britax Parkway SGL Belt-Positioning Booster Seat, Spade: Baby[/ame]

canadiangie

I want SICT. I want a KidFix SICT, basically.

(I'm pretty sure that's what it's called.. Off to google)

Eta: The Gridline SG pattern actually made me gasp. It's... quite something.

SafeDad

CPSDarren - Admin
Staff member
Good find! We'll have a Britax weekend of blogs in store at www.carseatblog.com so stay tuned for more info.

Also, all-new products are always in the works from every manufacturer. The Parkway SG/L has been around for a while now, perhaps we'll see something this fall at ABC Kids Expo?

agave

I'd love to take credit for stalking for new boosters but I was really going to buy a Monterey so, I'd have a booster in time for DD's birthday. And it popped up on my screen when I filtered for pink and purple boosters. Then the kids suddenly started demanding attention.

Athena

I've been eagerly awaiting news on boosters too, but I was hoping for more out of them.

Ah, I want an SGL but um, those covers are ugly!

Serously! I was excited for about a second. The pink/blue SGs are boring, but at least they are colors, but I'm not willing to give up latch, so ... :(

It looks like it has SafeCell? You can see what looks like the grey SafeCells on the bottom back side of the seat.

Yes, safecell is listed in the features of both. However, that's the only new thing I could find. Even the foam is still EPS, not EPP. On the other hand, that new shape like it might offer a little more upper body protection, although it's hard to tell, and the price only went up by $10 MSRP for the SGL, so maybe I'm expecting too much. But those covers, UGH!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC