How many ordered from the Britax sale?

How many Britax seats did you order from the sale?

Votes: 24 75.0%

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • 3+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ZephyrBlue

I'm curious to hear how many Britax seats have been purchased during the sale by car-seat.org members. So, what did you order???

We got a Madison Regent for my 4.5yo to match her big sister's and a Shannon BLVD for 2.5yo DS. (He picked the cover- kept pointing to it and saying "I want dat purple flower seat Mommy!" (DH was trying to convince him to pick Brownstone, but no such luck! LOL)

ADS

southpawboston

i *may* be purchasing a new BV tomorrow morning. my local brick and mortar is going to price match the online sale prices :). $238 for a BV, and i won't have to wait for delivery! that's IF the como doesn't work in our car.

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
I have to say none... When dreamtimebaby accidentally listed the signo for 174, I had to order it :eek:. I hope I get it, though :rolleyes:

I hope I don't regret not getting an Advocate, that's what I kind of really wanted... :whistle:

jeno

Senior Community Member
Ordered a Marathon to replace the outgrown Roundabout in DH's car.

I have not gotten any shipment information yet from Baby Age. The order was placed Sunday.

tlj

I just found this forum a week ago and I'm becoming addicted.

I bought a Mossy Oak Marathon for DS from BabyAge. Last week I ordered the Princess Radian 80, but it is backordered and it will be a while before it is available. So, I impulsively bought the Marathon. I think DD will get DS's Alpha Omega to use ff and DS will get the new seat rf. Then when the Princess or another tolerable color Radian is available, I'll get it.

I was really planning on two Radians so that we could fit three seats in our CRV, but I may have nixed that possibility with the Marathon purchase.

I feel great that I am getting a super safe seat for DS--there is a bit too much angle in his current seat rf in the 2nd row of our Odyssey. But I was pretty excited about the girly seat for DD.

I hope it doesn't take long to arrive.

Tania

rebeccah5

1 Madison Regent from Target.com
1 Cowmooflage Marathon from babyage.com

Both were ordered Wednesday, and the babyage one should be here today. The Target one should be here Monday.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC