Strange Chicco Nextfit ad on c/l...

ADS

Carrie_R

Ambassador - CPS Technician
I'm almost tempted to go buy one... if I got into the study, it would offset the cost, if not... (I want one super badly, just need justification!)

The market research company listed is legit. Guessing it's Chicco themselves sponsoring the research study, although who knows.

Jessica61624

I'm almost tempted to go buy one... if I got into the study, it would offset the cost, if not... (I want one super badly, just need justification!)

The market research company listed is legit. Guessing it's Chicco themselves sponsoring the research study, although who knows.

That's what I thought too!

kaharris83

I emailed last night but haven't heard back from them.

ETA Heard back and am scheduled for an interview.

Last edited:

kaharris83

I did an interview with the market research company about the NextFit. They seemed to want a lot of feedback on their advertising but I did bring up my gripes with the seat and mention others I've seen. I also mentioned this community as a place they should visit for feedback on their product.

Jessica61624

I did an interview with the market research company about the NextFit. They seemed to want a lot of feedback on their advertising but I did bring up my gripes with the seat and mention others I've seen. I also mentioned this community as a place they should visit for feedback on their product.

So you did actually get paid?

Cryssy Jane

Just did my survey. Super easy. Took 40 minutes probably because I ramble. The lady running the survey is really nice. They are looking for more people. She said she really hasn't gotten many replies. They are located in Wisconsin and will take anyone in the us and work with your time zone.

Kac

Ambassador - CPS Technician
This is awesome. I hope you all can talk about it. It will be so beneficial for Chicco to get feedback from very educated owners.

Suzibeck

Those of you who have one, have you done a review you can link me to? Or just tell me what you think. A friend just asked me about the seat today for her average height, skinny, 15 mo.

fyrfightermomma

Just did my interview this morning. They are super nice! Took maybe 15 min over Skype and were super easy to talk to. It seemed though they asked more about my thoughts on other seats vs the next fit. But easiest 75 bucks I ever made

Funny enough this is a national research topic. And the research company turned out to be 15 min from me :). I'm their closest client so far lol

SavsMom

Glad everyone has had a good experience with them.

Has anyone seen the same ad show up on their local CL?

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC