Is Britax phasing out cowmooflage?

Blanco Nino

Seems like Britax is phasing out the cowmooflage pattern. Cowmooflage B-Nimble strollers have been discontinued and the newest Combination Harness-2-Booster seats (Frontier 90 and Pinnacle 90) don't come in cowmooflage. Anyone else picking up on this? :mad:

ADS

Kac

Ambassador - CPS Technician
I hope they don't, but I have noticed. I do love the zebra pattern, but who doesn't love Cowmoo?!

KelliBella

CowMoo was extremely popular when my oldest child, now 10, was a baby. I guess maybe people's tastes are changing. Maybe Zebra seem more modern.

tam_shops

They can be so dumb sometimes. Why don't they just discontinue selling it on the seats and sell it as a side piece!?

And, I need matching too! LOL

tam

_juune

Euro Britax this year has zero CowMoo, too :( Just Zebra [and nice looking plush "Giraffe" for some 9-18kg FF-only seats], and for ERF seats the choice is even more limited. I bought a MaxWay in the spring, and there was an awesome choice of 2 different blacks, 2 different black-gray combos, a dark blue and a red-black :p None of them plush :(
Grr, I hope they bring the CowMoo back, it looks so nice! And I'm really jealous we don't get anything as pretty as Britax "Anna" cover over here.

trippsmom

CPST Instructor
I'd by a car full of Britax if we could have giraffe with ears... Or just giraffe, I'm not stingy.

The only other dream would be purple buckle tongues. :p

Athena

My complaint is getting rid of the nicer feeling fabrics. And that giraffe with ears is too cute. :)

tiggercat

Euro Britax this year has zero CowMoo, too :( Just Zebra [and nice looking plush "Giraffe" for some 9-18kg FF-only seats], and for ERF seats the choice is even more limited. I bought a MaxWay in the spring, and there was an awesome choice of 2 different blacks, 2 different black-gray combos, a dark blue and a red-black :p None of them plush :(
Grr, I hope they bring the CowMoo back, it looks so nice! And I'm really jealous we don't get anything as pretty as Britax "Anna" cover over here.

Euro cow had horns or something, didn't it?

Sent from my iPod touch using Car-Seat.Org

Blanco Nino

:rolleyes: What a shame. The nice thing about cowmooflage is that it's very unisex but still "cute" enough for the wife and her friends to get a kick out of it. And I've always thought of it as a Britax trademark.

The zebra print is too stripper-like for my taste. :eek:

kidzndogz

The zebra print is too stripper-like for my taste. :eek:

Agreed. Why children's clothing and gear companies choose stripper prints all the time is beyond me. Giraffe, cheetah, and zebra? At least cow didn't make me think of dollar bills and stripper poles! Well, maybe now it will. Lol.

They need to bring back their old cute animal prints. Fido anyone?

I really think they'll be making a huge mistake if they phase out cow. It's the reason I have so much of their products.. it's all cow, with the exception of a few pieces.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC