Question narrow convertible seats besides foonf or radian?

lmiranda8681

I have 2 radians and had a frontier 90(returned it yesterday), and it would have fit all 3 if it wasn't for the weirdness of my 3rd row and the RFing boot of the radian. I'm thinking that with the fr90 in the middles I could fit 2 rf foonfs on either side, but I can't realistically spent the money on those 3 seats. Especially since with all my recent buying to get seats that work I have about 5 seats that I need to get rid of first that probably wouldn't sell for a fair price(for me) on craigslist :/ I'm wondering if there's a cheaper option than the foonf for RFing that would be as narrow? I have a coccoro too but I'm hating it for my ds because he's way too smooshed in there for leg room.

ADS

yetanotherjen

CPST Instructor
IIRC the guide 65 (and clones) is fairly narrow. Obviously won't last as long RFing as the Foonf or Radian though. What else have you tried with the Radians? Have you tried a Harmony Defender?

lmiranda8681

Haven't tried the defender, I just wanted the fr90 to work for the click tight. I hate my seatbelt in the middle. I think it's a cinching latch plate? The shoulder belt doesn't lock.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC