Angle adjuster with Radian

Rebekah

Just wondering if anyone has used the angle adjuster? What do you think about it in terms of both practicality/usefulness and safety?

ADS

featherhead

I use an angle adjuster with my Radian. I trust Diono. They say it is properly tested, and for use only with their Radians. If they were marketing it as a product for any child restraint I would be a little more leery, because they couldn't have tested it with every seat.

That said, I can't install a Radian in my van properly without it. The buckle sticks over the edge of the belt path. The angle adjuster boosts the seat up just enough to get the buckle below the belt path.

jacqui276

I find it very practical/useful in installing the seat in most vehicles. I use an angle adjuster with both of my radians (in my SUV I don't have to but it gives me a lot more room to work with but in the car it is a must otherwise it wouldn't fit). As far as safety goes, I trust Diono when they say that it is crash tested with their seats and safe to use (just like I trust that Radians in general are safe to use).

VoodooChile

I had one of the older ones, and ended up selling it, b/c it made my Radian too upright (didn't really anticipate that problem!)--in a 2006 Pilot.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC